Most Shameful Game

TheViper561

I have to agree, it took all my will power to complete one run through. I enjoyed the other games but this is a big let down, the graphics are shite thou I could allow for that, but gameplay is a *insert own words here*, the weapons aren't weapons there just there to make you think you have powerful gun, like the desert eagle a 50cal weapon should tear into people with one shot, not in this game unless you headshot, and it seem your a bullet magnet in this game.

How many of you were pissed off with your partners?

They couldn't hit a building, they're always saying if it wasn't for us you'd be dead, what I just cleared the room and you never covered me, the the constant nag of catch them were loosing them, and telling you to shoot back when your driving.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll be passing on Dead Island, as Techland is now on my shitlist, and I've heard that DI has similar problems. Besides, it's never cool when someone takes a good series and completely craps on it.

And who on earth wrote the script for this game, anyway? It's like a 13 year old got a hold of it and changed every adjective to the F word, and every noun to MFer. I'm not exactly one to be embarrassed by bad language, but listening to this game got really old, really fast.

• 3 weeks later...
Techland has now made the worst 1st person shooter ever. I have to admit that this was a game that needs to be trashed. I can't even begin to say all the things wrong with it. For those who survived playing it, I give you credit.

im getting through my third playthrough to get plat. its so boring and annoying that if i dont get the clean shot trophy at the end im fucking done with the game.

I rented this game and could only stomach one playthrough before sending it back to the Redbox machine. Really, it's that bad. It's a shame too because the concept was interesting. Homefront had an interesting concept too, but like that game, Call of Juarez: The Cartel has almost nothing else going for it. Easily among the most disappointing games of 2011.

• 5 months later...

Really tedious grinding through three times thank god for the invincible glitch I admit I used, just to be done as fast as humanly possible with this peace of garbage. techland should pull their heads out of their asses next time they make a game or better yet close up shop and never soil the market like this again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Techland has now made the worst 1st person shooter ever. I have to admit that this was a game that needs to be trashed. I can't even begin to say all the things wrong with it. For those who survived playing it, I give you credit.

To me the game wasn't that bad at all... of course some people may be disappointend coz the atmosphere of Bound in Blood was totally different, anyway The Cartel isn't that bad, nor offline, nor coop, nor MP