Rate the trophy difficulty...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.37

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 4/10. Campaign = 2-3/10. I beat Hard on my first playthrough without being aware of the Invincible cheat. The most annoying part is the final chopper fight in the Hacienda. I spent 50-75% of the time on my back, unable to do anything because of the freaking rockets. I didn't even have time to reload before I was knocked back again.

Online: 4/10. The difficulty is in connecting and staying connected! I was dropped from so many multiplayer games. The action would lag, then completely freeze. As of this point, I have not had one successful public multiplayer competitive match. I wanted to get one legit win in deathmatch or missions (great game ideas, btw), but the online support does not exist. Very time consuming and difficult. The co-op missions are a fun idea, but finding two other people who will work/communicate on Deadly Ballet was more challenging than I thought it would be (of course, gazza1001 and I were boosting with a French-speaking gamer via PSN Chat, so that didn't simplify matters).

Edited by poetic_justice_

Gave it a 4.... i used the invincibility cheat & just ran through hard with ease.

And you still give it a 4?

I never used invincibility because i played the SP while I was away and didn't have access to the internet. This includes the collectibles and stuff, never needed a guide, it was so easy. I died about 5-6 times on hard and 3 of them were glitches were I got stuck places or something. I did Tomb Raider on hard too. There's really nothing hard about this game at all. I'm gonna have to give it a 2.5/10, but I'm gonna round that down because of this invincibility glitch. 2/10 from me.

This game is shit. It's unfinished, unpolished and wasn't ready for release. Still the game was fun which is the important thing. Playing through the game 3 times was somewhat taxing but it wasn't bad. I'm not happy that I bought it because I'm just going to sell it but I'm happy I played it. IMO, rent.

I've literally spent a week non-stop trying to get the last trophy I need (Interagency Task Force).

Either...

a) We can't get 3 players so it ends up being a 2 player lobby where I help the other person boost Spy vs Spy/What's Up Doc?

b) We CAN get 3 players but 1 or more end up disconnecting

c) I get invited to a 2 player lobby but the game keeps saying "connection failed"

I nearly had this 2 days ago but the game literally crashed at the end of a level and didn't register the trophy for me... FFS

edit: FINALLY got Platinum. I'd like to thank the 2 randoms that actually managed to persevere in the face of overwhelming odds and connect to a public co-op match.

Edited by unknownmercenary

• 2 weeks later...

Ive not voted yet and im not going too until i have my platinum trophy but so far here is what i think:

Im going with a 2/10, the only trophies i need are complete the game with Eddie and Kim + Beat hard mode. Its been an absolute cake walk so far, hard mode is very easy with the invincible glitch at hand. (Its also easy without...) Its nice though because you can just run past 80% of the enemies if you dont feel like playing a level. (*Cough* the first level which i hated! *Cough*) The game itself isn't THAT bad and i actuallly quite enjoyed my first playthrough! If this game had an extra 8+ months in development it could have been something really great!

But it has rushed written all over it, ive seen a better menu on PS1 games! Enjoyable rental imo.

Anyone here wanna coop with me on Hard? so i can achieve the plat for later. Do you have to kill people online to get trophies?

anyways, just add me on PSN if you do decide to help me with COOP.

Charlie25188, thank you.

please use:

Trophy Boosting Thread

For finding a partner.

On topic:

I rated this game a 3 nothing too hard, just tedious to beat it 3 times, as the game sucks real bad, wouldn't advice anyone to get this game >.<