Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/911/29.jpgDeadly Ballet (B)

In a three-player co-op game, make sure everyone scores at least one kill during Team Entry.

For this trophy you need 3 players (Ben, Eddie and Kim). Almost every chapter has at least 1 Team Entry (except chapter 5) and you don't have to worry if there are not 3 highlighted spots at the entrance, even 2 still works. Just make sure that everybody aims and kills a different enemy. If you cannot find a boosting partner use the Boosting Thread.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/911/37.jpgSpy vs. Spy (B)

In cooperative mode, prevent 10 attempts of picking up secret items

For this trophy you will need 2 players (including you). This is very easy, all you have to do is watch the other player pick up a secret item or agenda 10 times, they both count. Every time you perform this task correctly you will get a blue icon on the bottom right corner of the screen showing “Spy vs. Spy x/10”, which will tell you of your progress. If you cannot find a boosting partner use the Boosting Thread. Secret items found in chapters vary from 2, 4 and 6 depending on the chapter. Secret agendas are not available in every chapter and when they are available it's only 1. Click Me for secret items and agenda locations for Eddie.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/911/40.jpgEh...what’s up, doc? (B)

In cooperative mode, revive wounded players 5 times

For this trophy you will need 2 players (including yourself). All you have to do is select any campaign chapter and invite another player. Let the other player be shot at and consequently be downed then go to the player and press :square: to revive the player. If done correctly you will get a blue icon on the bottom right corner of the screen showing “Eh...what's up, doc? x/5”, which will tell you of your progress. If you cannot find a boosting partner use the Boosting Thread.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/911/45.jpgInteragency Task Force (B)

Play through one entire mission with two other players

For this trophy you will need 3 players (including yourself) for all 3 characters (Ben, Eddie and Kim). You can pick the chapter of your choice, but Chapter 5 is the shortest. Select a chapter then press :start: to change to public mode and invite 2 other players and finish the chapter. If you cannot find a boosting partner use the Boosting Thread.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use this thread to boost any online/multiplayer trophy of your choice.

please post your PSN id and the Trophy you like to boost.

please note that i have already completed the multiplayer trophies and thank you to those who helped me. Consequently i do not have the game any longer.

EXAMPLE:

PSN: stargate55555

Trophy: Deadly Ballet; or All trophies

Mic: Yes

MULTIPLAYER TROPHIES:

Deadly Ballet (B)

In a three-player co-op game, make sure everyone scores

Spy vs. Spy (B)

in cooperative mode, prevent 10 attempts of picking up secret items

Eh...what’s up, doc? (B)

In cooperative mode, revive wounded players 5 times

Interagency Task Force (B)

Play through one entire mission with two other players

player #1

player #2

player #3

Been there, done that (S)

Play at least one full round on all maps in competitive mode

Little Bighorn (B)

Win at least one game in competitive mode

Edited by StarGate55555

Need partners for the co-op trophies as no one is playing this crappy game. Want to try to get them out of the way as soon as possible. I'm on after 4:00 p.m. est.

Edit: I'm finished with this, thank god. Thanks to all who helped.

Edited by Rachet100

i just rented this game the today im trying to go through and get this platinum within a few day of gameplay. i would love it if anyone would help me with all the online/ multiplayer stuff.

PSN: slickjd_2002

MIC: yes

Hey people the 2 trophies I'm after are: 1.interagency task force (complete one entire mission with two other live players) and 2.deadly ballet (in a 3 player coop game make sure everyone scores at least one kill during team entry) I will do both of these trophies on chapter 8 (disco area) as there are 2 team entry points close together so everyone will get a kill plus the whole chapter is like ten min long if that! Add me: Karly_P I'm online most of the day and right now once we are 3 we will go for it! Cheers.

deadly ballet please-im only in the early chapters though so i we will be limited to those levels--ok i got it guys sorry disregard this-btw kerrfaewishy if u need it i can get u it on level 3-i make an exception for someone who likes henrik larrsson lol

Edited by DA PAUL