Violence Begets Violence Warning!

Since I missed it, I want to point out to everyone to read the description carefully!

[spoiler=vbv01]Kill your lifetime nemesis honorably in a duel.

It is important to keep that in mind as you cannot access that part of the game via chapter select or any other way. You will have to replay the whole game if you fail there.

I played it on Normal first and [spoiler=vbv02]chose the redemption ending.

Then I played the game on Hard and [spoiler=vbv03]chose the revenge option, but defeated the dude dishonorably.

Once you do so, there's no getting back, you will have to replay the whole game. As I stated, even replaying the final chapter in the Recollections section of the game will not let you play the final duel as it's not really part of it. It's its own chapter, but it doesn't get unlocked by beating the game.

There might be a slight chance to get it if [spoiler=vbv04]that particular duel is part of the separate duel section where you can replay the duels, but a) I don't know if it is, b) it might still not grant you the trophy and c) would require you to beat all the game's duels in a row in order to reach the final guy.

So overall, just play it safe and ... read the trophy description carefully. ;)

Edited by SoPoF

You don't have to replay the whole game if you miss the trophy.

Simply choose Story from the menu than continue. You will have to play the last level again though as it continues at the beginning of the lvl.

You don't have to replay the whole game if you miss the trophy.

Simply choose Story from the menu than continue. You will have to play the last level again though as it continues at the beginning of the lvl.

This...

I got the revenge trophy first time through. Continued my game and it just reloaded the last chapter and then did redemption and got that trophy without going through it again.