Trophy List Announced

LOL 26 achievements for Xbox and 17 trophies for PS3????? no platinum :( OMFG

I don't mind not having a platinum trophy but why did they take out several achievements for the PS3? This is really strange, why would they do that? :think::confused:

All of the missing trophies look to be quite challenging and worth playing for as well, "Complete the Story on True West difficulty", "Complete the duel challenge, winning all duels honorably" and more. (Achievement list here)

This sucks indeed, I was looking forward to play the true west difficulty, because hard isn't hard on the demo, but now I don't get a reward for doing that:(

Yeah I agree it kinda takes away some longevity to the game. I bought it regardless, you have to complete the game on Hard first to unlock True West difficulty, I would have played through the game a second time if there were a trophy for finishing True West, that would add another 6 hours to the game, but there isn't a trophy so there's no incentive now.

I'm also very dissapointed about the dual wielding. In BiB, you could use the left and right trigger as your left and right gun, now it's just shooting with the right trigger and it will shoot with one of the guns, that's so not cool:( And for some reason I suck at the duel, it's not logic to me...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also very dissapointed about the dual wielding. In BiB, you could use the left and right trigger as your left and right gun, now it's just shooting with the right trigger and it will shoot with one of the guns, that's so not cool:( And for some reason I suck at the duel, it's not logic to me...

From control settings, change the dual wielding mode to "akimbo". Now you can use left and right trigger just like in BiB.

From control settings, change the dual wielding mode to "akimbo". Now you can use left and right trigger just like in BiB.

Thanks for the info mate, I never check the settings:whistle: Now I definitely gonna buy the game.