Favourite class?

I fell in love with the Officer. If you know how to use him, he can be amazing. I've had some memorable streaks and 3 & 4 of a kind kills. People may hesitate to give him a shot because his upgrades are the most expensive, but don't. Dual Rangers are great all purpose weapons. I think he's vastly underrated, because I don't see many people using him.

And yeah the Hombre is the game's noob class. You can't fail with him and everyone uses him more ore less.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Then I might as well give you some tips :)

The Peppergun (the one with the blade) shoots like a shotgun, meaning it doesn't make much sense to use it if your target is at a distance.

The Hybrid Gun shoots a rifle bullet as the first shot (notice the different sound?), so make it count, because obviously it does more damage. Reloading as much as one bullet into the Hybrid Gun resets the rifle round, so depending on the situation it can be smart to reload quickly after 1-3 shots with the gun.

Be careful though if you have both revolvers out, which you probably have most of the time, because if you have shot with the Peppergun, it might get reloaded first.

Too much in one go? :)

Then I might as well give you some tips :)

The Peppergun (the one with the blade) shoots like a shotgun, meaning it doesn't make much sense to use it if your target is at a distance.

The Hybrid Gun shoots a rifle bullet as the first shot (notice the different sound?), so make it count, because obviously it does more damage. Reloading as much as one bullet into the Hybrid Gun resets the rifle round, so depending on the situation it can be smart to reload quickly after 1-3 shots with the gun.

Be careful though if you have both revolvers out, which you probably have most of the time, because if you have shot with the Peppergun, it might get reloaded first.

Too much in one go? :)

Mate, thats awesome. Here I was wondering why sometimes I was getting quick kills and other times I wasn't. Thanks man, that'll help with some strategic shooting for sure. Appreciate the help :D

Glad to help. I really like to talk about this game, because it's one of the few games where I felt I became pretty darn good. And it's so damn ironic that not much people have played it and enjoyed like I did, judging by the general activity in this forum section and the number of pages.

'Goldrush' never felt like a grind to me.

If there's any other class you want to hear about, then try me :)

After unlocking all the classes, I'm gonna say I still like gunsmith the best :)

I completely agree. It's a lot of fun and I've thoroughly enjoyed everything so far. Have three more online left... wild west of tombstone, 2 wanted kills and then the 1 mil.

I can see myself using Gunsmith the whole way, haha.

Gotta put it on hold though for the moment unfortunately... but I look forward to getting back into it once I'm done with the priority games

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah gunsmith seems to get a lot of good ratings. :)

Not many people used it back when I played actively, but I too felt like this is the game im good at (and Quantum of Solace was another ;))

Sometimes wielding only hybrid gun for more range can grant you some nice headshots.. Peppergun is best to use with hybrid as alone it's a little slow on close quarters.

If somebody camps in church top room or some other hard place in Manhunt, dynamite is way to bust them out.

Edited by Lurkki91

• 3 years later...

If somebody camps in church top room or some other hard place in Manhunt, dynamite is way to bust them out.

Frikkin game is polluted with campers!

From my own pov they make this game pointless on mp unless you can hook up with a good bunch of guys to play.

I quite like the Scout character (very under rated) as he has a decent rifle and scope and is fast and pretty agile, and the sniper also has a good scope, but doesn't move so well.

Is good to choose a character that suits the game play though, sometimes someone fast and agile is good, while other times having a rifleman or veteran etc is good to nail folks from a distance - I think it is horses for courses :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...