How do you buy the upgrades in multiplayer?

Once you have enough for an upgrade it'll tell you. When you go to pick your class, during the match, press L1, it'll ask you to confirm and booyah, your class has been upgraded. Remember upgrades are temporary and only last the duration of the match.

This message was brought to you by Chatterbox, the King of Kings.

Edited by C-Box

I'm probably being blind and it's really obvious, but I can only work out how to buy a diferent character class, not the upgrades. Please can someone tell me how/where to do this? Thanks.

Go to character selection by pressing "start" on your PS3 controller during a match. Then highlight the class you want to upgrade when you have enough money and press L1 and it will ask for confirmation. You we sill 3 stars next to the classes.

Star 1 = Level 1

Stars 2 = Level 2

Stars 3 = Level 3

So you have to buy 20 level 2 upgrades and 10 level 3 upgrades. It's very easy just keep playing and upgrading all the classes even the ones you do not use to get the trophy faster. Easy and simple.

You DO NOT have to do this in 1 match, it totals as you go, you can check how many you need to buy of what level in the Trophy Menu in the Main Menu of the In-game Menu.

Edited by Northelimcg