XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #31
vdmmuc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpinn187 View Post
Really? This is the hardest shooter I have heard about. Maybe Killzone 2 on Elite? All I have ever heard is that this is the hardest shooter out there... It's pretty damn hard that's for sure, I'd hate to see an even harder one.
I've been playing computer games all my life (yes I'm a crumpy old man) but the hardest game I've played is Medal of Honour Frontline on PS3 on hardest difficulty (there are no checkpoints).

As doing so for almost 2 years (taking breaks lasting months lol) I was told by several people that COD WAW is even more difficult. Well I just cannot believe that so I picket this game up and will have a go at it . Good to hear there are checkpoints!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #32
alberick

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

lol, if you give up Hitler wins but see it that way, if you complete the game, the russians win and that is even worse. So, give up and let Hitler win

Best PS3 game ever? Valkyria Chronicles
alberick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #33
chrisheadshot

Send a message via MSN to chrisheadshot Send a message via Skype™ to chrisheadshot

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdmmuc View Post
I've been playing computer games all my life (yes I'm a crumpy old man) but the hardest game I've played is Medal of Honour Frontline on PS3 on hardest difficulty (there are no checkpoints).

As doing so for almost 2 years (taking breaks lasting months lol) I was told by several people that COD WAW is even more difficult. Well I just cannot believe that so I picket this game up and will have a go at it . Good to hear there are checkpoints!
If frontline is anything like COD Classic, world at war is easier. The AI are more difficult and grenades come from everywhere but at least youve got regenerative health and reasonably frequent checkpoints..
chrisheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #34
HoNda

At least one grenade comes every 2 seconds. And they are very accurate grenade throwers.

Luckily, there's no time limit on missions so just took my time.

One of the more difficult levels was the one I had the Flamethrower (can't remember what it's called) and you had to destroy three areas in the Japanese encampment or something ..
HoNda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #35
quackster100

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Nope, Kane & Lynch 2 Extreme Mode was much harder. I gave up in the middle of Level 2.

COD:WAW is hard and almost ragequit-worthy, however I have made it up to about 50% of the game on the hardest difficulty. And I think I can finish it ... eventually.

PS3 system dead - on hiatus until when PS4 is good value
Latest plat : Tomb Raider Legend
My plats : Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Brink, Duke Nukem Forever, Fritz Chess, Infamous, Megamind, Modern Warfare 3, Need for Speed: Undercover, Rugby World Cup 2011, Singularity, Terminator Salvation, Tomb Raider Legend, Uncharted 2 & 3.

Blank friend requests will generally not be accepted.
quackster100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:32 AM   #36
terpin888

I almost gave up hope. They spam three gernades while your in cover. I would run out to another piece of cover where they will just shoot me. Anyways I got the platinum a while back.
terpin888 is offline   Reply With Quote