Did anyone beat veteran mode without using glitch?

I just finished the game on , normal and hard mode....

But when i try the veteran mode,,, i only got to the first 3 mission, and i tried all the other mission using veteran, but is just to hard and to many gernades..... And i dont like to use glitch,,

just wondering,,, is it possible to beat the game on veteran without using glitch.......

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one u play recruit and get veteran trophy

From what I understand, this "glitch" isn't in the PS3 version of the game, so anyone who has beaten it on Veteran has beaten it without "the glitch", including me!

Overall, it wasn't too bad, but a couple of the levels were damn-near impossible. Beating "Heart of the Reich" on Veteran was by far one of the most satisfying things I've ever done in a video game, which is saying a lot since I don't even particularly like this game -- at least not compared against Call of Duty 4 or Killzone 2.

I beat it with out using the glitch. This is one of the best platinums I have by far. I'm damn proud of myself and everyone one else who beat this game on veteran without using the glitch. So it's possible, and who ever uses the glich I hope they can't beat sum of all zeroes so they don't Get the platinum. Sounds rude but I'm pretty sure about 80% of the people who beat the game on veteran will agree.

my friend tried to see if the glitch works and it does on a ps3 but when you die by grenade in easy mode you get the warning instead it just takes longer to restart.

I managed to get plat on this the other day, sum of all zeroes took me 3 tries

the only hard trophy is to kill armsel with a pistol if you can do that you can do veteran.

my friend tried to see if the glitch works and it does on a ps3 but when you die by grenade in easy mode you get the warning instead it just takes longer to restart.

I managed to get plat on this the other day, sum of all zeroes took me 3 tries

the only hard trophy is to kill armsel with a pistol if you can do that you can do veteran.

killing ansmel with pistol is kinda easy,, just do it on normal mode and wait on the last window on right,,,dont shot anybody just when he get in to the car, use the sniper shot the driver first,, than aim with the sniper but dont shot,,, than switch right back to pistol and kill amsel,,,,, that's how i did it

You can take him down with some lucky shots too, bs..

I got it on my 3rd try... strangely enough, I hit his driver with a sniper shot and then I whip the pistol out and I'm lining up my shot... without pulling the trigger the dirty kraut falls down dead of an apparent cardiac arrest and my trophy pops. "Hmm... that was easy..." Weirdest thing.

I didnt know you could glitch on the campaign, i thought it was just idiot kids online who glitch. I hate glitchers.

I compelted all levels on Veteran the proper way, with a lot of swearing! :p

Agree about the grenade spamming tho, one second your fine in your cover, the next.....8 grenades, 9, 10, 15, ruuuuuunn dead.

how to do the glitch? can anyone PM me that? im stuck at relentless

type in persevere and you will eventually get it [/sarcasm]

seriously man you dont wanna cheat to get through this game. it is possible to do with a little practice and patience. you will feel better about beating the game without cheating.

I believe using glitches/cheats etc, to gain trophies, or even finish a game, is pretty weak

Most requirements can be a little daunting, but certainly not impossible.

The only time I might throw a cheat on, is after completeing the game fully, for a bit of a laugh.

Nope I don't glitch in games, well minus Buzz but come on anyone getting a platinum in that game without it using it drops 50-70 points on their IQ.

But I was proud to get the platinum in this game as Im terrible at shooters now for the next one, chances are theres going to be Rank up to this level or score 10,000 kills. Thats when I skip the game.

u confused me,, so u saying u buy cod waw on ps3 and 360 ..... wow,,, lets weird..

Nar the Xbox 360 one is my Brother's, the PS3 one is mine. I 1000G'd it legitly, and was hoping to use this Glitch to get the Trophies quicker on the PS3, but I can confirm that the Glitch does not work on the PS3. I'm up to Breaking Point on Veteran now

I beat it on veteran without the glitch. I am also about to start going through it on my secondary account now. Now has anyone else been crazy enough to try and platinum this game twice? I think I may be the first and only

how can u create two psn acc