Need Help on a misson on Veteran? Ask Here

mac80

Hi all.

Just shout at me if i'm saying anything out of place, but would it help if we had everyone asking for help for veteran missions all in one place ?

If not there is going to be loads of threads all asking the same thing, and it will make searching for help a lot easier. There are already 6 or 7 threads on the 1st page asking for veteran help...I know, I started 3 of them :)

If the mods don't think its a good idea please delete this thread. I just think it will help.

regards

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the best way to get 6 and a half trophy? I mean what level, is it possible to do it in the Blood and Iron level?

edit** finally got it on Blood and Iron, I tried hard landing, just kept saving and quitting at each checkpoint, then reload if killed. That was monotanous. Gave up on that after a while. Much easier on Blood and Iron. Black Cats would be another great choice like poster below mentioned.

Edited by Smejk
Answered own question.

What's the best way to get 6 and a half trophy? I mean what level, is it possible to do it in the Blood and Iron level?

I got it on Semper Fi on hardened......Just keep pushing forward, then hang back, let you team mates do some work, and just pick a few enemies off here and there.....I got it first go.

Regards

Anyone got any tips for relentless ?

I am stuck at the start where you get off the tank. It doesn't seem to matter which way i go, or where I take cover, I just cant progress any further. And I hate the browning machine gun that you get :)

any advice welcome

regards

Anyone got any tips for relentless ?

I am stuck at the start where you get off the tank. It doesn't seem to matter which way i go, or where I take cover, I just cant progress any further. And I hate the browning machine gun that you get :)

any advice welcome

regards

I had the same problem. The only way i could progress was to use up my smoke grenades and run for it. The problem is, now i'm at the next checkpoint with no smoke and i sure could use them. BTW 4.5 hours spent on Relentless and i'm only at the first place you clear out (which is like the first checkpoint). I simply cannot make it past this section.

Veteran sucks so back, i havnt even put COD in my ps3 in 4 days.

I had the same problem. The only way i could progress was to use up my smoke grenades and run for it. The problem is, now i'm at the next checkpoint with no smoke and i sure could use them. BTW 4.5 hours spent on Relentless and i'm only at the first place you clear out (which is like the first checkpoint). I simply cannot make it past this section.

Veteran sucks so back, i havnt even put COD in my ps3 in 4 days.

Im now at the part where you have to follow the flame tank. The first bit, was kinda easy once I learnt the route. Don't bother going down the left or right, dont bother with smokes.

First, go to the broken log on the right, kill a few enemies, then proceed to the next bit of cover down the centre..kill a few enemies then then next bit of cover down the centre.... This will bring you right to the first AA bit.

Once there it was like waiting for a bus...I got about 4 checkpoints in 3 mins :)

• 3 weeks later...
Black cats, just keep your mind at the pb boats.

Yep. That's what I did, too.

All you have to really do is make sure you keep firing upon those little boats with the lights on them & the rest is a breeze.

I accidentally got side tracked shooting at the planes & then I died. I restarted the level once again, only this time, I only concentrated on the little boats & before I knew it, the trophy unlocked.

Follow this advice & you'll have it, too!!! :cool:

Hey I have been burning through veteran pretty fast. But now I am on Blowtorch and Corkscrew and can't even get past the first part in the open field.

Does anyone have advice?

Oh, and also does anybody have a good way of gett the Sum of All Zeros trophy? I really need Platinum so any help would be appreciated!

DM6555

Ok.. I am still stuck on Heart of the reich, first I did the 4 flak's part but got that stupid error after. Now I am stuck on the last 2, with a stupid weapon and on a checkpoint where they throw 100 grenades. I don't mind restarting the level if anyone could tell me what weapon to keep? And some general advice would be welcome, when I make it to the little house I always seem to die by a grenade or a backstabber :(, What's the best way getting in the house anyway? I make it sometimes by just running and hope I don't die, it seems like they respawn infinitely or is that not true? First I made it with some luck I guess lol..

Edited by sebasH

This is what I did. If you have the sniper rifle that you can get at the start of the lvl. Just rush toward the enemies doing what you did before. Then get to the part were the tank is close to the cave. Then get next to the burning truck and crawl towards the enemies till you hit that little wall. Then you partners will rush toward you and the enemies. Then retreat back to the truck and the wooden walls. Pull out the snipe and just shoot from there. Clear them out from there and it will be much easier. Hopefully this helps.

to TeOz- yh i aswell was stuck at the 1st bit of downfall.as soon as you peak your head infront you life goes red. lol. so what i did was take out the guy on the platform. and just run to the room to the right and stay behind cover. start picking of the guys. then ran for new cover and killed every1 from the side. then you have your checkpoint.

the last bit was a lil pain in the bumb aswell becoz i didnt see the guy right at the far end. he kept on getting me.

Ok.. I am still stuck on Heart of the reich, first I did the 4 flak's part but got that stupid error after. Now I am stuck on the last 2, with a stupid weapon and on a checkpoint where they throw 100 grenades. I don't mind restarting the level if anyone could tell me what weapon to keep? And some general advice would be welcome, when I make it to the little house I always seem to die by a grenade or a backstabber :(, What's the best way getting in the house anyway? I make it sometimes by just running and hope I don't die, it seems like they respawn infinitely or is that not true? First I made it with some luck I guess lol..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed2FNIyPw2o]Heart of the Reich - Last two Flak 88s - Click for HD[/ame]

Maybe this helps? lol. Kind of the same you did, though.

hey i just got this game today and iv been goin thru veteran pretty easilybut im stuck at this part where i first meet the sniper guy who wants to kill that amsel guy, the part where you hav to kill that first sniper in the other building bugs me cuz i cant kil him any help?

hey i just got this game today and iv been goin thru veteran pretty easilybut im stuck at this part where i first meet the sniper guy who wants to kill that amsel guy, the part where you hav to kill that first sniper in the other building bugs me cuz i cant kil him any help?

Much like a real sniper fight, patience is the key. Stay hidden until you catch him in your view. Don't go out and look for him - he will find you first. Once you have a lock on him, don't let go of it. You'll have to shoot him 3 times on veteran, or at least, I had to. "U JUST GRACEDED HEM"

i finally got my plat the other day so i can help. for heart of the reich if you look at the very 1st corner there is an LMG, i think its the type 99 or 100. keep that and your ppsh. when trying the sniper on veteran there is a window behind the guy your following (forgot the name) and if you look at where the window where the sniper is you can sometime see a tiny tiny bead of his leg which is an eassh hit while he's in cover. i personally found the hardest level to be burn em out, the start was tricky but that last tunnel before the final mortar pit owned me. just throw in a smoke and sweep em up with your flamethrower =)

Much like a real sniper fight, patience is the key. Stay hidden until you catch him in your view. Don't go out and look for him - he will find you first. Once you have a lock on him, don't let go of it. You'll have to shoot him 3 times on veteran, or at least, I had to. "U JUST GRACEDED HEM"

thx for the tip i beat him this morning it felt so easy lol dunno y i cudlnt do it before

I'm at downfall on veteran and keep dying at the start ! need help!

Yeah, same here. It's a pain in the neck that the nazi's hit you in the face with grenades all the time. But you know when you get to the big opening at the start, when you first encounter some enemies; Just be patient. Stay behind and take one by one. It's the most safe way to do it.

And remember, it's the hardest level in the game. (Explains itself when it's the last level). But anyways, keep in mind that patience is the key to victory in this game.

Cya