Do you think I could 100% this now days?

MEEKYx

OK so i have just got one of the first 40GB PS3s and a Vita 3G have not Played anyone them tho i know about all the hackers i have Played Call of duty world at war in 2008 and Got 100% on my bro's PS3 a very long time ago and when DLC came out i also did both 100% for him loved the game so much now its my turn but i want to ask i think i can do it solo all the map pack ect, also the main game there is like two coop trophies would it be safe to go online on the game with out getting in to a hacked game i hear if you join a lobby in zombies or something like that all the trophies pop i don't want this to happen as i hate the scum hacked just what to know what you guys think and if your playing it today or what ever would it be safe for me to play with out some 12 year old kid making a lobby and messing out my sh!t.

Hey,

I returned to this game about a month ago & got the platinum. When I originally played I only played the campaign on hardened. As a result I can say that The main platinum can still be done from sractch. :D

For the online trophies use the boosting thread http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-of-duty-world-at-war/2632-co-op-partners-thread-read-first-post.html it may take some time due to the games age, but it is still effective. ;)

As for the zombies side personally its not my bag so I just never started trophy wise. However, there are people who love it so just add it to the thread above. I have also seen plenty of people complain about the hackers & that put me off too, but if you use the thread then you wont really be affected by the public lobby side of things. :)

A final observation would be that if you should decide to use public a lobby it seems there are normally indications that it is being hacked. Super jumps & colours will let you know to quit out ASAP. :shock: