Thoughts on hackers???

Many of you have already met or seen the leaderboards and multiplayer roaming with hackers. They're invincible and spoil the game for others. They can even prestige in the lobby, so spoiling the hard efforts for some who wanted to level up. I can't level up except in co op campaign/competitive and even those have hackers. Knowing that, I've never seen a hacker on a zombie game before. Is nowhere safe???

Earlier today I got two easy trophies that I got on my own, but I made it to round 18 Der Reise (Map Pack 3) without dying or using a perk. Apparently one of the randoms in my game turned out to be a hacker. It started off with infinite ammo and such. Then he pack a punch weapons and he dropped them on the floor, got me a barracuda, a reaper, and a DG-2 that way, not all at once btw. It was kind of strange though, since I never knew you can do all that. A little while after I was kicked out of lobby.

A few mins ago, I joined another hacked zombie match with a guy who ad a DG-2 in the first rounds with all doors still locked. I made a little video, hard to see though since guy was floating in mid-air, jumping up and down and had to move controller to get a right angle. I'll post the video later, since it takes a while to sync in and I have 2 other videos needed to be sync to my channel.

EDIT: Here's video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huwx9c9l6_4]Hacker in W@W Zombies 3rd round - YouTube[/ame]

Therefore, my question is: What are your thoughts on hackers now that they can join and set up hacked zombie matches?

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate them, I started a war on hackers today, and have vowed to report anyone I see hacking on the game,

here's link to report hackers on Playstation website,

https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/support/grief-reporting/

NOTE: when you see a hacker note their psn name and the time, because they will ask you for this during the reporting process

Hate them, I started a war on hackers today, and have vowed to report anyone I see hacking on the game,

here's link to report hackers on Playstation website,

https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/support/grief-reporting/

NOTE: when you see a hacker note their psn name and the time, because they will ask you for this during the reporting process

I'll post the video I caught and see if I can report him. :p

Yes, if you need to be invincible to win a game you clearly suck at it. And i'd know!

That said ... a couple of times last weekend someone enabled some insane conditions for everyone (not invincibility). It was... different.

Come on guys, are you kidding? This game is like 4 years old. There's no money to be made off of this game anymore so any fixes are completely pointless from Treyarch or Activisions perspective.

Sad but true.

At least for the zombies trophies you can play offline.Dat's something.

You're right about that, but I mean also for Competitive Co-op as well, as I seen people who score crazy amount of points off 1 kill. Then the glitchy servers, which prevent the mission from ending, thus never getting you blue ribbon.

its a shame because world at war is such a great game, I think the best COD - yeah alright black ops 1+2 and MW 1, 2 +3 are good but:

1. World at war is based on real events

2. Black ops zombies is rubbish in comparison to World at war

3. its still going strong after 5 years, not many games can say that

its a shame because world at war is such a great game, I think the best COD - yeah alright black ops 1+2 and MW 1, 2 +3 are good but:

1. World at war is based on real events

2. Black ops zombies is rubbish in comparison to World at war

3. its still going strong after 5 years, not many games can say that

I hate black ops but the maps are pretty damn cool, in my opinion.

Shangri-la and Call of the Dead being my favs, Moon is good but annoying with astronaut. To pay $20 for Moon and all W@W maps is pretty damn good. In W@W its expensive, I bought map pack 2 & 3 for $40, and map pack 1 and moon for $15. Damn stupid sale. :(

Modern Warfare was based on Afghanistan so its the same, in my opinion MW1 is better. First CoD game and ps3 game. Harder veteran btw.

It really sucks. This is my favourite call of duty and it's ruined by idiots hacking. Developers won't do anything about it either.

Nope, this game is from Treyarch and they didn't even bother to fix similar problems on Black Ops 2. Why should they, since we've already given them £billions... Sadly this is an old game and no money is generating out of it, so don't keep your hopes high...

I was one of those idiots who bought a Season Pass for BOps2. My clan buddies deleted theirs coz apparently without it your game lags less AND you get paired up with noobs so it's easier to get kills... though even that doesn't guarantee a hack free game. It's more common now in BOps2 since the game is nearing its expiry date... (enter Ghost)

Same with this game and BOps1/2... don't expect for Treyarch to plug the loopholes. The developers are busy doing their release for Nov 2014... but as for me, I've had enough of this Treyarch scam... not touching anything they develop... in fact I am so disappointed with them, I stopped playing after Die Rise... yeah wasted my money on their games...

Edited by Naps

Nope, this game is from Treyarch and they didn't even bother to fix similar problems on Black Ops 2. Why should they, since we've already given them £billions... Sadly this is an old game and no money is generating out of it, so don't keep your hopes high...

I was one of those idiots who bought a Season Pass for BOps2. My clan buddies deleted theirs coz apparently without it your game lags less AND you get paired up with noobs so it's easier to get kills... though even that doesn't guarantee a hack free game. It's more common now in BOps2 since the game is nearing its expiry date... (enter Ghost)

Same with this game and BOps1/2... don't expect for Treyarch to plug the loopholes. The developers are busy doing their release for Nov 2014... but as for me, I've had enough of this Treyarch scam... not touching anything they develop... in fact I am so disappointed with them, I stopped playing after Die Rise... yeah wasted my money on their games...

I wouldn't go that far. I'm only interested in the platinums, in my opinion.

But yea...Treyarch has no sympathy. :mad: