Nazi Zombies highest level & strat

I realize someone has made a thread similar to this. But as far as I could see, his was only about Nacht Der Untoten. So,

What's the highest level you have gotten to in all of the zombie levels?

Nacht Der Untoten: 21 (Solo), 24 (Co Op)

Zombie Verruckt: 9 (Solo), 15 (Co Op)

Shi No Numa: 19 (Solo), 21 (Co Op)

Put up your strategies if you want.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shi No Numa is the only zombie map I like to play. I didn't care for zombies much before its release. My best Solo is rd. 9 and rd. 11 co-op, but I have only played it a hand full of times.

I have been using the Vandz strategy. It seems to be working good for me. My first solo I only got to rd. 3. After learning the Vandz strategy I got to rd. 9 but haven't passed it yet. Been trying to maximize my points and get headshots.

Shi No Numa is the only zombie map I like to play. I didn't care for zombies much before its release. My best Solo is rd. 9 and rd. 11 co-op, but I have only played it a hand full of times.

I have been using the Vandz strategy. It seems to be working good for me. My first solo I only got to rd. 3. After learning the Vandz strategy I got to rd. 9 but haven't passed it yet. Been trying to maximize my points and get headshots.

Not sure what the Vandz strategy is. But there's definitely better strategies out there than that one seeing as I got to level 19 solo.

My Nacht Der Untoten strategy:

Stay in the first room until round 5 is complete. First round, 5 shots with the pistol and then knife them. Second round, 8 shots and then knife them. When pistol ammo runs out, buy the carbine and when you reach the end of level 5, you should have enough to open the upstairs and open the stairs back down to the help room. Make sure to keep the help door shut. Try your luck at the mystery box and also buy the Thompson. Stand at the far wall where you buy the Thompson and stand with your back against that window. Hold square so they can't get in behind you. You only have to watch the stairs and the window to your left. You should be able to hold out to around round 15 with the Thompson alone. After that, you need something better. After every round, try your luck at the mystery box. If you get the browning, use it. If you get lucky and get the ray gun, use that only. There's no need to use any other gun. And to me the best combo is ray gun and MG42. It shoots faster and reloads faster, which is the key to survival in the higher stages.

Use this strategy and tell me how far you get.

nac der untoten-S-5 T-22

Verruckt-S-3 T-38

Shi No Numa S-15 T-29

on shi no numa on solo,i got the Wunder Waffe and ran around the Comm room and just turned around and zapped them]

when i made 29,a friend and i glitched and on 28 he had to leave so he left his ps3 on,well round 29 was dogs and well we died

this is a very good statagy i use that can let you go as far as you want. first make sure your controllers are NOT set to turn off after a set amount of time of no use. (this glitch requiers 2 people, ice never tried it solo, tellme if it works) So rite when the game starts go to the spiral staircase. Stand at the wall looking at the stairs ( so the stairs spiral to the left) To the left of the stairs there is a support beam in the wall ( pops out of the wall onlt about 2 feet or so) player 1 must cook a nade and kill himself wherever he likes while player 2 holds off the zombies for just round 1. once player 1 respawn he must sprint to the support beam on the wall and quickly jump and crouch. after a few attempts you should be floating riteinfront of the pilar DO NOT MOVE YOU WILL FALL! player two must get as far back and against the dark coner to the left of the pillar as they can. then you can just sit there and watch as the zombies all gather where player 1 killedhimself and kill eachother after time, without toouching the players. So you can just leave the game on for a few hours or however long you like and come back to your tv to see that you at at least round 30. you can keep it going as long as you like. THIS GLITCH IT MUCH EASIER THAN IT SOUNDS ITS JUST HARD TO EXPLAIN. and as of July 27th 2008 3:57 am, THIS GLITCH Is NOT PATCHED. notice: shooting zombies while they are in their big mosh pit like thing where player 1 killed himself will not effect anything, kill as many as you like, player 2 can even go and gamble at the random weapons box at the end of rounds as long as he gets back to the corner. i have made it to round 78 doing this before getting bored and killing myself

Edited by Jboy1995
forgot something

I realize someone has made a thread similar to this. But as far as I could see, his was only about Nacht Der Untoten. So,

What's the highest level you have gotten to in all of the zombie levels?

Nacht Der Untoten: 21 (Solo), 24 (Co Op)

Zombie Verruckt: 9 (Solo), 15 (Co Op)

Shi No Numa: 19 (Solo), 21 (Co Op)

Put up your strategies if you want.

Hahaha,man are you sure? I think that it´s some kind of thriller,where you never survive :D my best is level 14 in CoOp and lvl 8 in solo.But I´ve played it only two times with my good friend. I can´t imagine level 21,it must be pain in ass :confused: See ya around bro,take care...

Nacht Der Untoten: 11 (Solo), 16 (Co Op)

Zombie Verruckt: I didn't buy Map Pack 2

Shi No Numa: 12 (Solo), 18 (Co Op)

I've only just started doing Solo Shi No Numa, each time I've improved one level.

Shi No Numa : Solo (12) Co-op (23)

Verruckt : Solo (10) Co-Op (28)

Nacht Der Untoten : Solo (13) Co-op (23)

No glitches :)

Btw, if your PSN is SilentAssassin i beat you on fifa :p

Nope, not me. There's probably a bunch of SilentAssassin's out now because I'm so awesome and everyone wants to be like me. I'm used to it by now. All seriousness aside, I know there's a guy named SilentAssassin21, because that's what I wanted my PSN to be originally. And I know he was into sports games so maybe you played him?

By the way, if you got to Shi No Numa level 12 solo than I beat you on Cod: WaW. BAM.

Nope, not me. There's probably a bunch of SilentAssassin's out now because I'm so awesome and everyone wants to be like me. I'm used to it by now. All seriousness aside, I know there's a guy named SilentAssassin21, because that's what I wanted my PSN to be originally. And I know he was into sports games so maybe you played him?

By the way, if you got to Shi No Numa level 12 solo than I beat you on Cod: WaW. BAM.

Ok I can beat you both in real life,if you are not able to say how can I open another maps with zombies,Shi No Mura or what is that name. How can I open it please??? How many levels must be done in Nacht der untoten for opening the second map??? It´s fucking thriller without end:mad:

Ok I can beat you both in real life,if you are not able to say how can I open another maps with zombies,Shi No Mura or what is that name. How can I open it please??? How many levels must be done in Nacht der untoten for opening the second map??? It´s fucking thriller without end:mad:

HAHAHA! I doubt you can beat us in real life due to your sheer lack of common sense. You have to BUY the map packs in the PS store. Each costs $9.99.

HAHAHA! I doubt you can beat us in real life due to your sheer lack of common sense. You have to BUY the map packs in the PS store. Each costs $9.99.

yeah man,l'm just kidding, thanks and l can beat you in waw and gta 4 if you want?

;) see you around

Shi No Numa - Co-op (19) Solo (22)

If you're playing co-op, always stay together. Stay with the random box, follow that where ever it goes. Sounds obvious but people always go away and do their own thing, that's what kills you.