Easy platinum?

Burn em out and Hotr... These are very hard. Getting to the third bunker on burn em out is basically impossible. I had no ammo and had to keep killing my own team to get ammo, only to die a few momments later. This went on for about 6hrs.

Hotr is just grenade perfectionists and grenade spammers. Getting to the far left AA gun was a total bitch and sane with getting through the front door, but camping in the small building on the left hand side really helps.

But in no way is it easy and I have plat in all CODs.

WaW is an easy platinum, it can be difficult at some parts but it's relatively a breeze, given Veteran mode and some of its levels such as Heart of the Reich, Vendetta, or getting the 45 zeroes trophy which was a bit of a hassle. All and all, worth the platinum and you feel damn proud after you've earned it.

I hate when people think this is an easy plat, i have the plat but it takes me 2 years to beat it, i am proud of it that i have it now.

You guys must not talk on this ratings if you dont even past a few levels.

Hana montana thats easy, therminator salvation easy, red dead redemption normal battlefield 3 normal, yakuza 4 hard, black ops hard, EL-SHADDAI VERY HARD AND WORLD AT WAR is also VERY VERY VERY HARD.

Good luck, an ad me for online gaming.

MARCLOOS81 PSNID:mad:

WaW is an easy platinum, it can be difficult at some parts but it's relatively a breeze, given Veteran mode and some of its levels such as Heart of the Reich, Vendetta, or getting the 45 zeroes trophy which was a bit of a hassle. All and all, worth the platinum and you feel damn proud after you've earned it.

"you so pro"...haha.

It's really annoying that after people have beaten hard platinums they suddenly think it's "easy". Everything seems easier afterwards, but Waw is by no means an easy platinum.

I dont think that world at war was as hard as every1 says. i didn't have close as much trouble as every1 on completing the veteran campaign (refering to those being 6 hours on a checkpoint). i instead had more probs with killing the damn general with a FU..IN pistol!!! lol that was so damn hard took me 2 hours. i did the platinum in a week. so all in all a 6 thanks to it not being time consuming at all and the general (forgot his name(havent played the game for awhile)).:D good luck to every1 tryin to get the plat and congratz to u hwo got it

I beat the game on veteran in less than a week and then rented it six months later to platinum it.

There is nothing too hard about it at all, veteran, if you have your wits about you isn't too hard at all you just have to be willing to play the same section 10 or 20 times.

The hardest trophy in my opinion is Sum of all Zeros you will find yourself getting 42, 43 or 44 planes and never quite getting 45, that was very frustrating.

• 5 months later...

Personally, easiest COD platinum. And shortest too. Veteran was cakewalk took me one day. Of course i didnt use any glitch or hack. But iam hardcore COD veteran so it may be hard for someone, and i respect it. Hardest trophy was killing zeros.

My tip? RUN! and kill everyone you see. Dont let them spawn! Your target is to reach a checkpoint!

Edited by klujma

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...