Kill/Death Ratio Thread

:welcome:

Hey, I was just wondering if I should make a thread about this, so I did.

So far with 10 hrs played, my KD is 1.125-ish, with 10 hrs played.

This was due to the ps3 server unavailable issue I fixed by simply disabling UPNP after 3 weeks of web research and failed attempts.. :whistle:

So anyway, now with this all done, I'm also level 65 and have a Killstreak of 15. Also if anyone has any tips on how to achieve a high/er killstreak please feel free to put in some possible custom classes.

Then again, I only played for 10 hrs and already had a 15 killstreak so with luck I may get a 30 killstreak or so in the near future.

As a bit of a warning, I will laugh freely at you if you have a KDR of under 0.5 if you have already over 1 and a half years of FPS experience. Just saying! :dance:

Edited by Imperator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My KD is 1.74 i think.

Win/Loss is about 1.30

Accuracy (even though nobody really cares about it) was around 19% last i checked.

My best kill streak is 21 :(

I dont really care about my KD too much as i run around with whatever weapons i feel like using.

Also i've racked up about 4 and a half days game time and i think i achieved that 21 killstreak in the 1st 12 hours so killstreaks clearly aren't my strong point.

Just call it the "Ego-Boosting/Boasting Thread" because that's all this'll be. I doubt anyone is even going to be honest about their K/D.

My K/D is 1.19, it was at about 1.9 about a month or so ago, I have no idea what caused it to drop so much...

With the amount of boosters running around mw3 at the moment K/D means nothing now. Anyone can cheat their way to a good K/D ratio.

My K/D is 1.14 btw. I like to run around the map like a mad man, plus i die a lot playing infected and S&D. :p

There are boosters in MW3? IW has been doing a somewhat good job at banning boosters or at least intimidating most. The ones I've seen have been trying to and are usually good at being very sneaky at it.

Infected tends to have more now, but it's incredibly easy to figure out where these boosters are, easy kills. :)

FFA is vitrually Booster-Free for me.

With the amount of boosters running around mw3 at the moment K/D means nothing now. Anyone can cheat their way to a good K/D ratio.

My K/D is 1.14 btw. I like to run around the map like a mad man, plus i die a lot playing infected and S&D. :p

Due to the addition of infected to ranked matches, KD is basically worthless. Assuming you any good at it, you could consistently hold a 10+ KD.

If you're looking for a Class setup I'd suggest something like this:

Type 95 (2 Attachments: Red Dot Sight and Rapid Fire)

FMG9 Akimbo

Throwing Knife (swap to a Frag/Semtex if you're not good with the throwing)

Tactical is up to you, I personally go with the Concussion

Sleigh of Hand

Quickdraw

Steady Aim

For Killstreaks I use for this class UAV, Advanced UAV, and Juggernaut (swap this out depending on mode).

Though as said KDR means even less now (didn't mean much in the first place), I'd rather have a nice W/L ratio since it actually shows you're a team player, though saying that mines at 4.1 with Infected raising it a bit, was around 2 beforehand I believe, KD is around 1.8 which is my average across the COD series.

There are boosters in MW3? IW has been doing a somewhat good job at banning boosters or at least intimidating most. The ones I've seen have been trying to and are usually good at being very sneaky at it.

Infected tends to have more now, but it's incredibly easy to figure out where these boosters are, easy kills. :)

FFA is vitrually Booster-Free for me.

Yeah there are loads, specially in infected. But many in Kill confirmed too, i just ran across 2, which were reported with video proof of course.

And yeah, me and some m8s (^) hunt them down when we spot them boosting. Still is very annoying. :mad:

Due to the addition of infected to ranked matches, KD is basically worthless. Assuming you any good at it, you could consistently hold a 10+ KD.

I'm not very good at it. I think my guy runs around with a magnet or something, all randomly thrown knives kill me even when there are like 5 or 6 people next to me. I don't mind though, infected can be lots of fun.

If you're looking for a Class setup I'd suggest something like this:

Type 95 (2 Attachments: Red Dot Sight and Rapid Fire)

FMG9 Akimbo

Throwing Knife (swap to a Frag/Semtex if you're not good with the throwing)

Tactical is up to you, I personally go with the Concussion

Sleigh of Hand

Quickdraw

Steady Aim

For Killstreaks I use for this class UAV, Advanced UAV, and Juggernaut (swap this out depending on mode).

Though as said KDR means even less now (didn't mean much in the first place), I'd rather have a nice W/L ratio since it actually shows you're a team player, though saying that mines at 4.1 with Infected raising it a bit, was around 2 beforehand I believe, KD is around 1.8 which is my average across the COD series.

I've seen you on my board. it's easy to tell when people play infected

mine is 1.76 increasing and used to be 1.3

I'm not very good at it. I think my guy runs around with a magnet or something, all randomly thrown knives kill me even when there are like 5 or 6 people next to me. I don't mind though, infected can be lots of fun.

today I was a magnet for predator missles. Got hit by 5 in 2 matches

1.89 on one account. I think I've only ever played TD on it though so that's probably why it's so high. On my clan account it's 1.64. We play a lot of different objective based games and I snipe on it too, so it fluctuates. We win most of our matches even though we may die a lot in some games. As long as we win and have fun, that's all that should matter :)