New Emblems?

Because I'm prestige 12. And I'm guessing they're for clan stuff on Elite.

Is it possible they change the emblems for Prestiges 11-20 when they decide to add the last five?

Would personally prefer the emblems to be those rather than the current uncreative ones XD

Is it possible they change the emblems for Prestiges 11-20 when they decide to add the last five?

Would personally prefer the emblems to be those rather than the current uncreative ones XD

That would be my assumption. The current emblems are CRAP. If they're going to add emblems for clans, I would prefer them to simply allow the clan emblem to be an in game clan emblem.

• 5 weeks later...

i was looking at the wiki and it says they aren't available in game, but if you go the reference part of the page it shows how you can view them. so i was messing with it and using google chrome i'm able to "inspect item" and i changed the url for it and it changes in my elite player card. does this mean it will show up in game as my emblem??? im pretty sure that would count as cheating/boosting or whatever, so i changed it back don't really want to get banned for something so dumb as i enjoy playing with the PS3T clan...

i was looking at the wiki and it says they aren't available in game, but if you go the reference part of the page it shows how you can view them. so i was messing with it and using google chrome i'm able to "inspect item" and i changed the url for it and it changes in my elite player card. does this mean it will show up in game as my emblem??? im pretty sure that would count as cheating/boosting or whatever, so i changed it back don't really want to get banned for something so dumb as i enjoy playing with the PS3T clan...

If you can't earn it in game, then it isn't programmed in the game so no you wouldn't see it. That's just so you can "view" it. No changes are made. Besides, if there was any apparent danger, it would have been mentioned in the wiki, or the instructions for viewing would have been removed altogether.

If you can't earn it in game, then it isn't programmed in the game so no you wouldn't see it. That's just so you can "view" it. No changes are made. Besides, if there was any apparent danger, it would have been mentioned in the wiki, or the instructions for viewing would have been removed altogether.

oh ok then good to know thanks