XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-29-2012, 03:03 AM   #11
SNAKE_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Progenitor_xX View Post
Do you live near Toronto, Ontario, Canada? There has been issues with people not being able to connect to the MW3 servers since yesterday.

Check out this thread for more info: Call of Duty Community: Cannot CONNNECTT!!
Yeah i have checked that out, looks like there is many threads about this, so im guessing it might be an isp issue. In the past i have rarely come across this message (except when psn or iw is acutally doing maintenance) and if i do i usually reset my system, if that doesn't work then i reset my router and that fixes it.

Call of Duty Community: MW3 Servers Down?

Really weird how i can connect to psn and play other games online except mw3 and black ops.
SNAKE_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:02 AM   #12
Xx_Progenitor_xX

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE_7 View Post
Yeah i have checked that out, looks like there is many threads about this, so im guessing it might be an isp issue. In the past i have rarely come across this message (except when psn or iw is acutally doing maintenance) and if i do i usually reset my system, if that doesn't work then i reset my router and that fixes it.

Call of Duty Community: MW3 Servers Down?

Really weird how i can connect to psn and play other games online except mw3 and black ops.
I know, it is weird. But it tells me that it's probably a problem on Activision's end since I could get online and play some other games online. I played Need For Speed Shift 2 for a while online today and it worked just fine

Xx_Progenitor_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
SNAKE_7

Just downloaded the new 1.11 patch and now i am able to play online, im guessing they had fixed the issues. Not sure on the details for this new patch but i've read that people who got overwatch for ps3 had freezing issues.
SNAKE_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #14
Xx_Progenitor_xX

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE_7 View Post
Just downloaded the new 1.11 patch and now i am able to play online, im guessing they had fixed the issues. Not sure on the details for this new patch but i've read that people who got overwatch for ps3 had freezing issues.
That's weird. I downloaded that patch today too and I still couldn't get on to the servers

Xx_Progenitor_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #15
Imperator
Banned

Here's what you can do to fix it (got it working 2 wks ago)

Go to router settings and disable/enable UPNP, then put the same option on your ps3.

Next, find your DNS settings for your wifi and input them in using the manual settings for the ps3.

Save settings and test connection. If connection works, test what didn't work.

If not, repeat the steps and double check settings.

Should then work for what you couldn't access.
Imperator is offline   Reply With Quote