Post Your Infected Stories Here!!!

Well, I'll go first...

Start of the game, I run to an open spot [seatown (Market)] and proceed to shoot the air to lure the enemy. Kill him 7 times and get the All Perks and Proficencies killstreak and proceed to the awesome-st spot ever. You know the big arch where people camp on? There is grass below (Next to the single market stall). I double :traingle:'d there for 3:30 minutes, and won 1 to 17. Trolol. Lolol. Lol. :D

How about you guys?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my neighbors and I always play together. pretty sure we were trendsetters for a day on Arkaden. we camped on the back ledge by ourselves and 3 rounds of that map later and the entire room camped there:p

also many instances when I'm the last survivor and Iake it from one side of the map to the other without dying

On arkaden me and some random were camping up by that glass corridor with the pictures of the women on the walls. He watched the small ledge entrance and I watched the corridor. We survived the whole game and it was 2 - 16 at the end.

Another one was the striker jug one. I was the last on eleft and I was just running away as I had no ammo whatsoever, got a 14 kill streak just knifing.

Edited by Harry94_

On arkaden me and some random were camping up by that glass corridor with the pictures of the women on the walls. He watched the small ledge entrance and I watched the corridor. We survived the whole game and it was 2 - 16 at the end.

Another one was the striker jug one. I was the last when left and I was just running away as I had no ammo whatsoever, got a 14 kill streak just knifing.

Yeah that sucks as jug, very low ammo.

Knifing can be very dangerous, you are very slow with the heavy suit :p

But a 14 killstreak is really good ;)

Yeah that sucks as jug, very low ammo.

Knifing can be very dangerous, you are very slow with the heavy suit :p

But a 14 killstreak is really good ;)

I was in that tiny room and kept knifing the guys running in, I hate the jug mode though.

Their strikers are pretty dangerous when many are shooting you, all you can do is knife as the python ammo runs out so fast.

I was in that tiny room and kept knifing the guys running in, I hate the jug mode though.

Their strikers are pretty dangerous when many are shooting you, all you can do is knife as the python ammo runs out so fast.

That's true, even 2 of them can take you out pretty quick.

I mostly use the XM25, but that gun is actually pretty useless :S

Being the first infected really sucks there, you don't stand a chance alone.

I remember I played Striker V Jug in Hardhat and I knifed the last jug, he was in the little room with 1 doorway and a window, and I just rushed there, everyone died, every barrel exploded, then I knifed him. Final kill :D

Later I realised it isn't that special, I knifed like 3 more jugs after that.

I think you can kill them with 3 knifes or so?

That's true, even 2 of them can take you out pretty quick.

I mostly use the XM25, but that gun is actually pretty useless :S

Being the first infected really sucks there, you don't stand a chance alone.

I remember I played Striker V Jug in Hardhat and I knifed the last jug, he was in the little room with 1 doorway and a window, and I just rushed there, everyone died, every barrel exploded, then I knifed him. Final kill :D

Later I realised it isn't that special, I knifed like 3 more jugs after that.

I think you can kill them with 3 knifes or so?

I think it's about 5 knifed and they die (full health).

Getting a number of MOABs (legit of course) and getting a few nasty messages, always a good laugh, I always seem to get most on either Carbon, Village, or Mission.

And then theres stopping the MOAB boosters and watching them rage, had 3 sets of boosters in the same lobby last night and they all quit after me and my party stopped them :rofl:.

Getting a number of MOABs (legit of course) and getting a few nasty messages, always a good laugh, I always seem to get most on either Carbon, Village, or Mission.

And then theres stopping the MOAB boosters and watching them rage, had 3 sets of boosters in the same lobby last night and they all quit after me and my party stopped them :rofl:.

That's always fun. If you think there's boosting, just look on the mini map at anybody standing still and go towards them.

I went right up behind one and waited until he had 23 kills, then killed him :rofl:

god i love infected, such an awesome game mode! (has actually made me feel like playing MW3, that and kill confirmed are two massive positives for it IMO)

my favourites are always when it's the Barrett on a map without too many OP places, had a game on seatown earlier, 4 of us (randoms) just ended up huddling to the corner together and defending each other for ages, eventually the other 3 died and i was noscoping all over the place lol. Loads of luck involved on my part but it still felt epic, it was like 6 people running at me and i scoped/knifed/no-scoped all of them :p

then about 14 ran round the corner and i got raped :rofl:

• Getting 24 kills on Dome before getting knifed. Just narrowly missed knifing the guy who knifed me. I was not happy. The games in my online vault so if you're a friend of mine or in the PS3T elite clan, you can check it out.
  • Stopping a boosting one kill shy of a MOAB. His buddy (split-screening) trapped so that no one could get through and kill him. Being the non-noob of the entire team of infected, I threw my knife right between the legs of the infected boosting buddy and killed the other guy for the game-winner. Felt so good. :D

I've stopped playing infected now. Just way too short and infected always having throwing knives makes it a tad bit less fun.

I've stopped playing infected now. Just way too short and infected always having throwing knives makes it a tad bit less fun.

I find it that more fun, especially when you know the split-screen boosters will be cut down (they try but now the throwing knife eliminates those blocking certain areas), and going for a MOAB knowing one throw could kill you is awesome, for me at least :p.

• Getting 24 kills on Dome before getting knifed. Just narrowly missed knifing the guy who knifed me. I was not happy. The games in my online vault so if you're a friend of mine or in the PS3T elite clan, you can check it out.

i don't think i'd play infected if it weren't for throwing knives. Dome as you mentioned is just retarded with 2 people sitting on the stairway bit, it would be ever worse if you couldn't throwing knife someone.

i like the fact you can camp and hold your position, but theres one position in a few maps that i dont like to use as i find them a little too overpowered.

i don't think i'd play infected if it weren't for throwing knives. Dome as you mentioned is just retarded with 2 people sitting on the stairway bit, it would be ever worse if you couldn't throwing knife someone.

i like the fact you can camp and hold your position, but theres one position in a few maps that i dont like to use as i find them a little too overpowered.

Care to share these places? ;)

Got 12-1 and 17-1 yesterday and 15-1 today. The 15-1 was in Dome and I ran out of ammo way to quick ofcourse.

The next game was also in Dome and nobody came to my spot so I ended with 2-0.

One guy had a moab, but it didn't got off, to less time remaining. The funny thing is, another guy made his 24th kill as the final kill. Dang he must have felt bad :p

my best infected game was in bakaara with PP90M1, I went up the stairs in the camping house, and when there were almost only infected I was killing 6 per mag, which were lasting less than 6 seconds. Then I got a MOAB and got 12 kills with it. :D

Did they had T knives then? A moab is good in Infected, but with T knives it's really impressive :)