Elite Update is Bullshit

I'm gonna list this shite;

1. Why remove Moshpit completely? Even in the Advanced core playlist, moshpit has been removed from the game. Why?

2. The fact that ONLY the new maps come into rotation in the Elite playlists is bullshit too. Why not mix all the core game maps in aswell? So now everyone with Elite only get the choice of 2 maps? Way to make things fresh and varied....

3. The new Prestige Icons are shit, they're just a small modification on the 10th Prestige emblem with 11-20 in Roman numerals above the icon. Wow.

4. Why is Search and Destroy only available under Hardcore Rules now? So if I want to play S&D, it has to be under rules I detest playing under, or with team griefers who think they're funny shooting their own team-mates.

5. Liberation is shit, and far too big.

End.

how can they make it fresh and varied you know what to expect it the same every year ?

i thought it was good that only played the two maps didn't get bored of them and be looking forward to just playing those two again tonight

the playlists won't last for long so don't see how it's a big deal

prestige is just a gimmick who really cares how far prestiged the other person is end of the day when i'm playing i don't look to see what level prestige every other team member is they still die just the same a an non prestige player ?

liberation is big fair enough but how many people have complained about not being a big enough map ?

im not a huge mw3 player think i p1 level 55 but i got the elite sub as i knew sooner or later i would of bought the content at some point

kudos to infinity ward for planning 9 months of complaints from people who who have already pre purchased the content

and no matter how much people complain nothing will be done , and no one will learn their lesson, and renew the elite package for the new cod which will roll out again around Nov :)

how can they make it fresh and varied you know what to expect it the same every year ?

i thought it was good that only played the two maps didn't get bored of them and be looking forward to just playing those two again tonight

the playlists won't last for long so don't see how it's a big deal

prestige is just a gimmick who really cares how far prestiged the other person is end of the day when i'm playing i don't look to see what level prestige every other team member is they still die just the same a an non prestige player ?

liberation is big fair enough but how many people have complained about not being a big enough map ?

im not a huge mw3 player think i p1 level 55 but i got the elite sub as i knew sooner or later i would of bought the content at some point

kudos to infinity ward for planning 9 months of complaints from people who who have already pre purchased the content

and no matter how much people complain nothing will be done , and no one will learn their lesson, and renew the elite package for the new cod which will roll out again around Nov :)

Is this really english?

4. Why is Search and Destroy only available under Hardcore Rules now? So if I want to play S&D, it has to be under rules I detest playing under, or with team griefers who think they're funny shooting their own team-mates.

You do know you can't kill your own team mates anymore in HC?

I *THINK* all hardcore playmodes are ricochet. YOU die if you try to kill a team mate.

6. Clan Operations is still "coming soon"

Don't you mean Clan Challenges? The only thing "coming soon" regarding clan operations are the badges, clan xp, and perhaps more future operations (there's only one listed, it's for Friday).

@ TC, instead of Elite update, you might mean Patch v1.10, details of which can be found in this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-modern-warfare-3/148216-clan-titles.html#post2545590

The only "Elite" update was adding two new maps. Liberation too big? I don't see snipers complaining, like they do for all maps being too small. Definitely feels big for a game like TDM, but instead of bitching about the map size, I bitched about the spawns: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-modern-warfare-3/133479-official-mw3-bitching-thread-36.html#post2543025

Don't you mean Clan Challenges? The only thing "coming soon" regarding clan operations are the badges, clan xp, and perhaps more future operations (there's only one listed, it's for Friday).

Since I'm not at home, you may be right. I still see no way to make clan xp except for recruiting founders. And I am still confused about what operations and challenges are.

Edit: I just checked the web-interface. There are the operations, or at least one. Yesterday on the PS3-frontend, there was "Clan operations: coming soon" as far as I remember. It IS confusing.

Edited by BossFeratu

Since I'm not at home, you may be right. I still see no way to make clan xp except for recruiting founders. And I am still confused about what operations and challenges are.

Edit: I just checked the web-interface. There are the operations, or at least one. Yesterday on the PS3-frontend, there was "Clan operations: coming soon" as far as I remember. It IS confusing.

Yeah, Clan Ops are only on the PC web-based browser.

You do know you can't kill your own team mates anymore in HC?

I *THINK* all hardcore playmodes are ricochet. YOU die if you try to kill a team mate.

Yeah, but you still get idiots who think it's funny to ruin a game by trying to team-kill and cause you to lose/perform badly.

Not to mention the bullshit about killstreaks.......Can't use a Stealth bomber without taking out half my team and getting punished for it.

S&D is one of my favourite game modes, why make it exclusive to Hardcore Rules?

Yeah, but you still get idiots who think it's funny to ruin a game by trying to team-kill and cause you to lose/perform badly.

Not to mention the bullshit about killstreaks.......Can't use a Stealth bomber without taking out half my team and getting punished for it.

S&D is one of my favourite game modes, why make it exclusive to Hardcore Rules?

Same. All I play is regular S&D :mad:

HAHA I will never purchase any premium ELITE membership for this game. As if the added prestige symbols wouold make a difference. I made it to tenth and Im stopping here. Aside from the horrid spawn points, putting you in the middle of losing matches and did I mention the horrid spawn points? This is just not fun any longer. I feel bad for those espcially on the Playstation 3 who purchased this garbage ass service and dont even get content early.

What did we exactly get this content drop?

Just two maps?

I swear I read somewhere about getting a free psn theme but i can't see that on the psn store. I have downloaded all that is available under that heading.. and nothing extra is in my themes list as well

Did they really take away Search and Destroy? I knew something was missing the the Advanced Playlist, but I couldn't tell...I didn't see anything wrong in the Standard Playlist since I played Mercenary earlier.

Guess Mr. Bowling wasn't joking about limitations to playlists. I thought you could do as many playlists as you wanted since you can just code it in. Oh well. I would move some of the Hardcore Ricochet variants into one "HC Objective" playlist to make room. As for Mosh Pit, it may stay gone. Bowling said less-popular playlists would get the boot for newer gametypes.