XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
SimplySupreme
Banned

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bright Idea!   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Default Elite Update is Bullshit

I'm gonna list this shite;

1. Why remove Moshpit completely? Even in the Advanced core playlist, moshpit has been removed from the game. Why?

2. The fact that ONLY the new maps come into rotation in the Elite playlists is bullshit too. Why not mix all the core game maps in aswell? So now everyone with Elite only get the choice of 2 maps? Way to make things fresh and varied....

3. The new Prestige Icons are shit, they're just a small modification on the 10th Prestige emblem with 11-20 in Roman numerals above the icon. Wow.

4. Why is Search and Destroy only available under Hardcore Rules now? So if I want to play S&D, it has to be under rules I detest playing under, or with team griefers who think they're funny shooting their own team-mates.

5. Liberation is shit, and far too big.

End.
SimplySupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
BossFeratu

6. Clan Operations is still "coming soon"
Old 02-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Harry's ''Bestest of Friends''   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)

What have they done to search and destroy!?
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
jaferris

how can they make it fresh and varied you know what to expect it the same every year ?

i thought it was good that only played the two maps didn't get bored of them and be looking forward to just playing those two again tonight

the playlists won't last for long so don't see how it's a big deal

prestige is just a gimmick who really cares how far prestiged the other person is end of the day when i'm playing i don't look to see what level prestige every other team member is they still die just the same a an non prestige player ?

liberation is big fair enough but how many people have complained about not being a big enough map ?

im not a huge mw3 player think i p1 level 55 but i got the elite sub as i knew sooner or later i would of bought the content at some point

kudos to infinity ward for planning 9 months of complaints from people who who have already pre purchased the content

and no matter how much people complain nothing will be done , and no one will learn their lesson, and renew the elite package for the new cod which will roll out again around Nov

Twitter
Facebook
jaferris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
BossFeratu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaferris View Post
how can they make it fresh and varied you know what to expect it the same every year ?

i thought it was good that only played the two maps didn't get bored of them and be looking forward to just playing those two again tonight

the playlists won't last for long so don't see how it's a big deal

prestige is just a gimmick who really cares how far prestiged the other person is end of the day when i'm playing i don't look to see what level prestige every other team member is they still die just the same a an non prestige player ?

liberation is big fair enough but how many people have complained about not being a big enough map ?

im not a huge mw3 player think i p1 level 55 but i got the elite sub as i knew sooner or later i would of bought the content at some point

kudos to infinity ward for planning 9 months of complaints from people who who have already pre purchased the content

and no matter how much people complain nothing will be done , and no one will learn their lesson, and renew the elite package for the new cod which will roll out again around Nov
Is this really english?
Old 02-29-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

7. Why is Elite still so awfull buggy?

8. Why do people even pay for that buggy crap?
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
tgf

Quote:
4. Why is Search and Destroy only available under Hardcore Rules now? So if I want to play S&D, it has to be under rules I detest playing under, or with team griefers who think they're funny shooting their own team-mates.
You do know you can't kill your own team mates anymore in HC?
I *THINK* all hardcore playmodes are ricochet. YOU die if you try to kill a team mate.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
tgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossFeratu View Post
Is this really english?
Yeah. It's not that hard to follow the text if you don't have ADHD.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgf View Post
You do know you can't kill your own team mates anymore in HC?
I *THINK* all hardcore playmodes are ricochet. YOU die if you try to kill a team mate.
I believe that is correct.
Sucks when using an airstrike or throwing a grenade.
Bye killstreak.
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #10
Crippldogg

As Activision is laughing all the way to the bank. Elite is a scam to get more money from you upfront for shitty content.
Crippldogg is offline   Reply With Quote