Prestige 11 and above questions.

Uncreative, and offer nothing special. no new titles, and everything resets like usual. Plus the new maps kinda blow

Everything resets like usual....how dumb. Yeah I was the ONLY one on my team playing the objective on Liberation...so stupid. I might have to wait for some friends to play and group up.

Im prestige 10 lvl 80 n hell im nt gonna go for another prestige. I stick to prestige 10. Its nt worth the prestige unless i have elite.going for prestige 11 while plying the same old maps is nt worth it imo. Btw guys when will the maps be available for non elite members? Im buying liberation since im planning on lvling up my msr. So far i have 2 gold guns which are mp7 and ksg 12 and im going for msr next;)

Edited by Spectra Shadow

Im prestige 10 lvl 80 n hell im nt gonna go for another prestige. I stick to prestige 10. Its nt worth the prestige unless i have elite.going for prestige 11 while plying the same old maps is nt worth it imo. Btw guys when will the maps be available for non elite members? Im buying liberation since im planning on lvling up my msr. So far i have 2 gold guns which are mp7 and ksg 12 and im going for msr next;)

There's no word on release for non elite members, but I would assume once more content comes out, they'll release a map pack - I doubt you'd be able to buy maps individually.

There's no word on release for non elite members, but I would assume once more content comes out, they'll release a map pack - I doubt you'd be able to buy maps individually.

Well when you download the maps from Elite. It pops as Elite Drop 1 and Elite Drop 2, with 2 separate downloads. So, it's very well possible they might release them separately but who knows. I guess I'm lucky I got Elite.

Well when you download the maps from Elite. It pops as Elite Drop 1 and Elite Drop 2, with 2 separate downloads. So, it's very well possible they might release them separately but who knows. I guess I'm lucky I got Elite.

I don't remember where, but I read somewhere that they were planning to do a map pack based off of multiple "Elite Drops", so I doubt you'll have to option to obtain them individually - besides, when have they ever sold one map individually? They make more money by forcing you to buy a map pack; usually for $15, regardless of whether you're interested in one, or all the maps.

I don't see the point of adding more prestiges, they should of thought of that when they were making the game. IW should focus more on fixing the lag, matchmaking, respawns (especially demo) and adding back mosh pit, or adding some other game modes to ground war/team tactical. I'm at 7 prestige level 80 and have been there for awhile, probably will prestige again and may go to 10, but seeing how you don't really get anything (outside a p. token which i don't need already have 8 classes) after 10 it seems pointless.

Adding all these extra damn presitges has really turned me off from prestiging any further. Say I get to the highest prestige, then they just add more prestiges... that's just annoying. I want there to be a fucking end!!!

Well exactly dude! At least if our unlockables nvr reset, i dnt mind going for prestige 11. Why should i bother going for 11 and so on while my gold camos and attachments get reset every time prestiging.I fcking hope they won't repeat this and add more prestiges for BO 2-,,-"

Edited by Spectra Shadow

Adding all these extra damn presitges has really turned me off from prestiging any further. Say I get to the highest prestige, then they just add more prestiges... that's just annoying. I want there to be a fucking end!!!

Yeah, they added the new prestiges pretty late in the game...bad move on their part in my opinion.