XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #21
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoNda View Post
I wasted my COD Elite -_-

My game is region 2 but my PSN is on an Asian address. What a waste!
OUCH! Definitely a waste

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #22
SNAKE_7

I don't see the point of adding more prestiges, they should of thought of that when they were making the game. IW should focus more on fixing the lag, matchmaking, respawns (especially demo) and adding back mosh pit, or adding some other game modes to ground war/team tactical. I'm at 7 prestige level 80 and have been there for awhile, probably will prestige again and may go to 10, but seeing how you don't really get anything (outside a p. token which i don't need already have 8 classes) after 10 it seems pointless.
SNAKE_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:37 AM   #23
Slamma

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Adding all these extra damn presitges has really turned me off from prestiging any further. Say I get to the highest prestige, then they just add more prestiges... that's just annoying. I want there to be a fucking end!!!
Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:58 AM   #24
Spectra Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
Adding all these extra damn presitges has really turned me off from prestiging any further. Say I get to the highest prestige, then they just add more prestiges... that's just annoying. I want there to be a fucking end!!!
Well exactly dude! At least if our unlockables nvr reset, i dnt mind going for prestige 11. Why should i bother going for 11 and so on while my gold camos and attachments get reset every time prestiging.I fcking hope they won't repeat this and add more prestiges for BO 2-,,-"

Ninja Darkovia

Last edited by Spectra Shadow; 03-01-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Spectra Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:16 AM   #25
Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
Yeah, they added the new prestiges pretty late in the game...bad move on their part in my opinion.

Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Old 03-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #26
The JaynSaw

I always play with my US ACCOUNT, but i have to buy prestige with my EU account...

Can I Use it with my US account, when i enter the requirements (email, adres,...) from my US account?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #27
Bounty V

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JaynSaw View Post
I always play with my US ACCOUNT, but i have to buy prestige with my EU account...

Can I Use it with my US account, when i enter the requirements (email, adres,...) from my US account?
Not sure what you mean...the new prestige levels are simply part of a patch for the game, v1.10. If you're referring to DLC, yes because it works on your PS3 and all accounts on that PS3.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:03 AM   #28
The JaynSaw

Well, i play online with my US ACCOUNT... i want ELITE for that account,

I can only buy from the EU store, since I'm from Belgium.

So if i get Elite from the EU store, will i be able to use that membership for my US Account...

Perhaps i have to fill in my name, adres, email, so if i enter those I use with my US Account... will it work???

Or will i be screwed...
Old 03-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #29
Bounty V

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JaynSaw View Post
Well, i play online with my US ACCOUNT... i want ELITE for that account,

I can only buy from the EU store, since I'm from Belgium.

So if i get Elite from the EU store, will i be able to use that membership for my US Account...

Perhaps i have to fill in my name, adres, email, so if i enter those I use with my US Account... will it work???

Or will i be screwed...
Unless you bought it on your US account, it would only work on your EU account as it only activates for the account you purchase on.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #30
The JaynSaw

Is there a way for me to buy it with my US account?
(might be a stupid question tho)