Is my K/D good or bad?

I've always wanted to know if my K/D is good or bad for someone who has autism, short sighted in one eye, slower reaction time to the rest of you guys and partly brain damaged (not fully)

it's currently at 0.95 maybe I'm just down luck or just being a complete fluke tbh with ya what do you guys think?, could I do better or should I be happy with what I have got as a K/D :confused:

You've got a better K/d than most people without any disabilities. You've got to remember that K/D is just a number though. It's doesn't matter. Have fun!

that's very true :)

This.

I have a friend who's is 0.64 and he plays MW3 24/7. It's not a bad K/D.

true, but sometime I feel I could do better, but as ARabidPigeon says it's only a number and shouldn't be taking serious

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge, please use the EDIT button instead of double posting

I'd say that's a bit above average. I'd say maybe around .8 is about average from all the players I've seen. K/D only really matters in TDM otherwise it's much more important to play the objective.

Yeah I agree. K/D ratio really only matters for TDM - other game types it's better to play the objective.

I think all these stats ruined most of the fun things people do. I like looking at all those stats and numbers but I don't judge people's skill or my own skill from them. I played the first CoD on PC competitive on a high level and most of the best players had a bad score pretty much every time in public games because they didn't care about their stats. I probably had a negative KDR in that game because of all the stupid things we did and was still one of the best in that game.

We did things like pretending to be afk. People would see you standing still in spawn and think: I'm going to bash him (in the first CoD you would hit people with your gun in stead of kniving, called bashing). Most times at the end of the round in S&D people look at the spawn point to see if there are AFK people. You would see them coming to you and just before they wanted to bash you'd start shooting. Sometimes you'd get three before being shot. I think now most people would shoot right away if they see someone standing still because they don't want to die trying or want to get the kill before others get it. And I'd probably get hate mail from my team :p

TLDR version: Play for fun, don't think about your stats. Games are made for entertainment.

I would say it's below average, it's not hard to get more kills than deaths, is it?

Or is it only me that finds that easy.. My KDR is currently 1.94

If you're a good player, you'd easily kill more than the times you die but I guess 0.95 isn't too bad for him considering he has autism, short-sighted in an eye and partially brain damaged.

Did you see that guy on youtube who has a 20.6 KDR? @_@ He has killed like 60k people and died on 3000 times.

I'd say that's a bit above average. I'd say maybe around .8 is about average from all the players I've seen. K/D only really matters in TDM otherwise it's much more important to play the objective.

:applause: Thank you. This all the way. I play on the xbox but I can tell you that my KDR for TDM is about 2.45. But overall it is 1.54. I play Domination the most. Ive put in 240+ hrs playing it versus TDM which is a paltry 16 hrs. But I play the game the way they are supposed to be played.

0.94 is definitely better than most people. Mines 1.96 right now, trying to bump it over 2.0. However I must disagree with "wins are more important than KD". I agree wins are important but it's difficult to keep your W/L ratio up thanks to many people, for some reason always on my team, getting 2 and 47 and bringing my team down. I have like 238 wins and 278 losses. I don't even pay attention to that ratio anymore because some people are just idiots.

If you're a good player, you'd easily kill more than the times you die but I guess 0.95 isn't too bad for him considering he has autism, short-sighted in an eye and partially brain damaged.

Did you see that guy on youtube who has a 20.6 KDR? @_@ He has killed like 60k people and died on 3000 times.

Wow, guess I didn't read the post too good then.. Sorry, my bad!

It's insane that someone can have a 20.6 KDR! I you watch the leaderboards there are poeple who's got about 80 i W/L Ratio..

0.94 is definitely better than most people. Mines 1.96 right now, trying to bump it over 2.0. However I must disagree with "wins are more important than KD". I agree wins are important but it's difficult to keep your W/L ratio up thanks to many people, for some reason always on my team, getting 2 and 47 and bringing my team down. I have like 238 wins and 278 losses. I don't even pay attention to that ratio anymore because some people are just idiots.

Yeah I am the same way I have a bad W/L ratio cause of bad teammates...when I can go like 20 and 10 and have teammates that go like 2 and 18. But with a K/D of .94 I think thats amazing. I used to have one of .8 and slowly got better. Mine is currently about 1.05 now. But I agree that the game is made for entertainment and the stats are just numbers. They just make it alittle more competitive..:)

BTW if youd like someone to play with u can add me and we can play together. :) Hollows_Vice. I mostly play HR TDM.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button

Yeah I am the same way I have a bad W/L ratio cause of bad teammates...when I can go like 20 and 10 and have teammates that go like 2 and 18. But with a K/D of .94 I think thats amazing. I used to have one of .8 and slowly got better. Mine is currently about 1.05 now. But I agree that the game is made for entertainment and the stats are just numbers. They just make it alittle more competitive..:)

BTW if youd like someone to play with u can add me and we can play together. :) Hollows_Vice. I mostly play HR TDM.

Any chance you play spec ops and are any good at it? I just need 3 stars on all Spec ops missions to get the platinum trophy and am having a damn hard time finding somebody. I also see you play Homefront, I just bought that the other day haha.