Anyone else experiencing problems

Today I put in MW3 and decided I would play it for a while. But every time I joined in a match online it randomly froze I have no idea why it does this. I turned off the tv and ps3 but then my tv stopped working and ps3 works but can't see anything on the screen.:(

I will never again play MW3 unless this can be fixed all my other cod games work fine in online mp it's just MW3

Today I put in MW3 and decided I would play it for a while. But every time I joined in a match online it randomly froze I have no idea why it does this. I turned off the tv and ps3 but then my tv stopped working and ps3 works but can't see anything on the screen.:(

I will never again play MW3 unless this can be fixed all my other cod games work fine in online mp it's just MW3

i seem to occasionally have problems with playing mw3 online as well but i think thats just related to my internet connection and maybe my NAT type, anyway i was going to suggest probably change your NAT type if your internet connection is fine but since your having problems with your TV i dont know whats wrong with your TV

Edited by sparky654wins

I tried playing the campaign but it froze and shut down I think there is. Problem with my disk. Not sure what thought. It seems every time I try to play it it will freeze. Just wondering weather I should get a new copy or not. My tv died so I'm gonna have to fork out more money to buy a new one. I'm forced now to play on a 20 inch tv

Edited by shaddowstar

I had 2 disc read error crashes today. I've never had that on any game before. I also had a lot of input lag whilst in the menus today!

EDIT:- I know they nerfed the machine pistols last night and did a couple of other tweaks. Don't know how that could cause this though *shrugs*

Edited by Caradoc93

• 2 weeks later...