XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #21
AshtimusPrime
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronze Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Guide Supplement Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Great list mate. Interesting to see what's ahead.

I only played Survival for the first time on Sunday as I only play this sort of thing when a mate of mine comes round. We got to wave 24 on Resistance at first attempt, so we have some beating of you to do!
AshtimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #22
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
Man that's a cool list! Do you plan on going for Tier 2 and 3?
Tier 2 is a little down the page, no replies yet :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher1985 View Post
Great list mate. Interesting to see what's ahead.

I only played Survival for the first time on Sunday as I only play this sort of thing when a mate of mine comes round. We got to wave 24 on Resistance at first attempt, so we have some beating of you to do!
That's not bad, considering your first attempt and no SOH and other good stuf
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #23
Totoyeahwhat

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   10,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

MAte last question. You said you didn't go for platinum, then why the heck have you signed up for a trophy site
Old 02-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #24
AshtimusPrime
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronze Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Guide Supplement Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoyeahwhat123 View Post
MAte last question. You said you didn't go for platinum, then why the heck have you signed up for a trophy site
To be fair, this is a trophy site, not a platinum site
AshtimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #25
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoyeahwhat123 View Post
Ok, I'm not your mate and I'll never be.
I signed up because I like chatting about games and hoping to find a couple teammates.

I do care about trophies, but I don't do anything to get them. I know I can't get MW3 or BO plat, since veteran is too hard for me.

So I'm here for the chatting about games, finding teammates and getting some trophies.

I report you for this. This is flaming.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:35 PM   #26
Rawra

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Lets keep on topic guys, MrC put a lot of work into this so lets not turn the thread into a silly argument, if you don't have anything to contribute then don't post, especially asking why someone has signed up to the forum, this isn't an exclusive club for trophy hunters.
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #27
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
Lets keep on topic guys, MrC put a lot of work into this so lets not turn the thread into a silly argument, if you don't have anything to contribute then don't post, especially asking why someone has signed up to the forum, this isn't an exclusive club for trophy hunters.
Thank you.

I'm busy with tier 3 and got it up to round 14, but that isn't enough to post yet, unless you guys want it?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #28
Totoyeahwhat

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   10,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Goddammit! Last post. I said that he made a nice piece of work and it was well done and so. I just asked how it would help people. And if this isn't a trophy only site why then call it ps3trophies.org? Why not ps3gamingANDtrophies.org? Just kidding rawra No hard feelings aye?
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #29
toolshed181st

Very nice! Look forward to the next tiers.

I never made it past 30 though, so it's nice to see what I won't have to face.

Favourite Platinums: Call of Duty: MW3, Black Ops, MW2, World at War & Classic; Arkham Asylum & City; Dead Island; Dead Rising 2; Resident Evil 5; The Walking Dead, Borderlands 1 & 2; LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2; Naughty Bear.

toolshed181st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #30
TOOSWEET919

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post

I do care about trophies, but I don't do anything to get them. I know I can't get MW3 or BO plat, since veteran is too hard for me.
Hey man, vet diff is not really that hard, you just have to take your time and not rush out in the open, if you can get to wave 30 or 40 in this i think you could totaly beat vet! I wish u luck if try! And good work on these guides, im not big on getting high up in the levels but for those who are these will deff help, good job!

TOP FIVE PLATINUMS

1. Resistance 2
2. Resistance 3
3. Wolfenstien
4. Modern Warfare 3
5. Wolfenstien: The New Order

RiP Resistance, never forget Nathan Hale!

Last edited by TOOSWEET919; 02-24-2012 at 11:00 PM.
TOOSWEET919 is offline   Reply With Quote