Callsign/Title - Transfer

vivek

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had the transfer callsign and would be kind enough to let me and/or other people who don't have the title to knife them so we could get it!

To get the title you must knife someone who wears title.

So if anyone has the transfer title and would be kind enough, it would be much appreciated! My psn ID is - vivekz, add me up at anytime!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I got the Infected title yesterday. I thought I had to be using the title and then stab someone to infect them, unlocking the Transfer title. Is this wrong? It would seem to make sense but I stabbed a few people and never got the Transfer title.

I'm a little addicted to unlocking titles so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I'm guessing it's a viral challenge, and those that originally got the transfer title must have killed a developer and then it spreads from there.

but you would think there would be more people with it. I've played for 16 days and some change and have yet to see it. I got a guy who's played for 32 days and have yet to see it.

but you would think there would be more people with it. I've played for 16 days and some change and have yet to see it. I got a guy who's played for 32 days and have yet to see it.

You would think so but then you'd have to count on those with the title to actually use it (when there are better titles out there IMO), and also get knifed, so it's not surprising how rare it actually is :p.