XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #11
icipcc

I seen this but have yet to try it think I'm gonna have to seeing how I love complete chaos

Edit tried it and loved it very much fun and fast paced

Last edited by icipcc; 12-19-2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Didnt want to double post
icipcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:31 AM   #12
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase MLB 14: Home Run Derby Champion   Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Played a few matches tonight and man, it is insane! Surprisingly I was able to get MVP as well as a positive KD each game I played. Best part was stealing a few Ospreys and AC130s from enemies. Once you get into those bad boys, you're guaranteed to do well.

Word of advice, use Blast Shield. You will have grenades, flashbangs, all sorts of explosives thrown at you throughout the entire match.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #13
Greaves247

its fun but explosion central, if you like full on explosive action this is your game mode

Greaves247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
Crippldogg

It's a more chaotic headquarters with care packages. It's ok
Crippldogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #15
Byrney

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I normally quite like chaos, but i wasn't too keen on this mode for whatever reason
Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #16
Nesta

Loving this game mode at the moment. This and Kill Confirmed is pretty much the only modes I play as they are the only ones that aren't stale for me in this series.

I'm a huge fan of any game modes that promote going for objectives with rewarding you with a ton of points. Nothing bettter than hearing the k/d whores whining at the end of the match when they go 30-2 but lose and don't even finish in the top 5 of the leaderboard.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #17
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

I like it alot, you can get up challenges from killstreaks you can't normally get.
I would like public infected as long as stats don't change for better or worse, as the first infected will almost definately get a dismal K/D, and with good teamwork the survivors can go on for ages with really high scores

PSNP|Thanks Buttercup|PST Newsletter|PSNTL
- .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / -.-. .-.. ..- . --..-- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-- --- / -- --- .-. . / - --- / -... . / ..-. --- ..- -. -..
-. --- - / . ...- . .-. -.-- / -.-. .-.. ..- . / .. ... / ...- .- .-.. .. -..
TheManUtdFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #18
SimplySupreme
Banned

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bright Idea!   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

I love it, because those rambo idiots who PMS over their K/D ratio will stay away from it, and you'll only be playing with people who care about winning.
SimplySupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #19
golfdude2

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

It truly is chaotic. Great fun! Was playing with Bounty V earlier, we were fighting over the enemies care package heli's

The stinger, especially with Blind Eye Pro, is a MUST HAVE for this game mode.

Signature by BFenris
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
golfdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #20
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfdude2 View Post
It truly is chaotic. Great fun! Was playing with Bounty V earlier, we were fighting over the enemies care package heli's

The stinger, especially with Blind Eye Pro, is a MUST HAVE for this game mode.
Yeah 300 xp per chopper is a little hard to pass up.

After actually playing it the game mode is pretty fun. I think you gain more xp than from TDM so from a leveling up standpoint, this mode is faster.

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote