XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #21
Bounty V

Send a message via Skype™ to Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buizements View Post
I did that, but it didn't work unfortunately, because it will not let me play online without downloading this patch.

Anyway, I looked around on google and found lots of similar cases with the Xbox, so I tried to clean my disc... which suprisingly worked fine... My internet is ok, nothing wrong with other games. Still can't believe it was really that easy to solve... stupid me. I am getting old I guess...
Nah programmers are just creating pointless features etc that make it even more difficult to play games than it needs to be.

AMAZING avatar & signature by DaFaztFingaz!
Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Bounty V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #22
skatinghamstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buizements View Post
Still can't believe it was really that easy to solve... stupid me.

Glad you got it figured out.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:52 AM   #23
Bounty V

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Word of Mouth - Silver   10,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Default Prestige Shop question

So I currently have 2 Prestige tokens and have not purchased anything. My question is apart from the 2x xp for score/weapons, can any of the rewards be purchased/applied multiple times? I understand unlocking a piece of equipment has it unlocked permanently, could I unlock multiple pieces of equipment?

Site Rules|*Read Before Posting*|Spoiler Tags|PS3T Clan Central|Cycleholics Anonymous|About Me (UPDATED!)
Old 12-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #24
Doug-E-Fresh1994

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Rockets Must Have Died   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
So I currently have 2 Prestige tokens and have not purchased anything. My question is apart from the 2x xp for score/weapons, can any of the rewards be purchased/applied multiple times? I understand unlocking a piece of equipment has it unlocked permanently, could I unlock multiple pieces of equipment?
yes you can. you can use any unlocked item when you get a token

Doug-E-Fresh1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:59 AM   #25
Bounty V

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug-e-freh2435 View Post
yes you can. you can use any unlocked item when you get a token
So I can unlock multiple items? That's pretty sweet and tempting...I don't particularly have a use for more custom classes - 5 is fine for me

Old 12-01-2011, 04:59 AM   #26
snicolec

Question double xp and combat cards

i entered a code on the mountain dew website and got 45 minutes of double xp, but i don't have the game. is it possible to email the code to another user?
snicolec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:37 AM   #27
Bounty V

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicolec View Post
i entered a code on the mountain dew website and got 45 minutes of double xp, but i don't have the game. is it possible to email the code to another user?
You wouldn't have to e-mail it. Go back to your Dew Xp dashboard and go to double xp. Select the code with the 45 minutes of xp, choose a console, then input your desired username. Since there is no specific user name linked to your account, you could input ANY user name and give them the xp - assuming of course that they own and play the game.

Old 12-01-2011, 06:11 AM   #28
snicolec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty V View Post
You wouldn't have to e-mail it. Go back to your Dew Xp dashboard and go to double xp. Select the code with the 45 minutes of xp, choose a console, then input your desired username. Since there is no specific user name linked to your account, you could input ANY user name and give them the xp - assuming of course that they own and play the game.
thanks for clearing that up. i just wanted to sign up for the prize which i probably won't win anyway! do you want the xp by any chance?
snicolec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #29
Bounty V

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicolec View Post
thanks for clearing that up. i just wanted to sign up for the prize which i probably won't win anyway! do you want the xp by any chance?
Sure, I'll take it. My psn is "Bounty_V"

Old 12-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #30
skatinghamstar

what the fizzazzle dazzle, I want some XP too!