Rate the trophy difficulty...  

559 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.03

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished my first run through on veteran and would strongly reccomend everyone doing so as it is not a patch of the hardness of w@w. my timeclock says 11 hours and thats with just playing normally and enjoying the game so if veteran is the hardest part again id say its going to be a four

I finished my first run through on veteran and would strongly reccomend everyone doing so as it is not a patch of the hardness of w@w. my timeclock says 11 hours and thats with just playing normally and enjoying the game so if veteran is the hardest part again id say its going to be a four

Veteran Campaign is nothing compared to some of the spec ops missions, its a complete joke at times :mad:

i give it a 4/10, spec ops is alot easier now then mw2. i dont need partner like i did in mw2 lol.

Thats good to hear, i had an excellent partner for the MW2 Spec-Ops but ive lost contact with that person. :( So im probably going to fly these solo. Are there many sneaking levels? (The usual sniping in the grass type...) Those were the worst for me. Im not voting or anything yet but im 30% into Veteran and so far its easy as pie. (Slightly harder than MW2 i would say but not much...)

OK, If it was just based on the SP part i would say a 4, even on veteran it isn't hard, you just have to play slow and take your time.

I've played some of the Survival & Spec Ops, and would have to say the Spec Ops is gonna be the hardest part of this plat, although if you have a good Co-Op partner it will help.

Based on other games/scores i would give this a overall 7.

I will come back once I've platted this if i think i should change!

I've only done te single player on regular and a handful of spec ops. The hardest trophies for me are likely to be overachiever and get rich or die trying as I've done every other cod bar waw on vet. I have no idea what to vote yet but it looks easier then black ops I had 80 something percent on that cos I hated zombies!

Completed the campaign on vet in 6.5 hours, not overly difficult in any spots. Spec ops is a bit more challenging, but if you have a decent coop partner this shouldn't really be difficult either. Nothing compared to the stupid luck based trophies like in Blops with that frigin pack-a-punch crossbow.. I wouldn't give it more than a 5/10

why is everyone saying veteran is easy? i completed on normal and i died more times than in any other COD, life is a lot shorter and recovering after red screen takes an age so even when i think hes regained i die if i get 1 bullet at me.

maybe they just made normal a bit harder and veteran a bit easier? I hope so because im gonna try getting through it today.

why is everyone saying veteran is easy? i completed on normal and i died more times than in any other COD, life is a lot shorter and recovering after red screen takes an age so even when i think hes regained i die if i get 1 bullet at me.

maybe they just made normal a bit harder and veteran a bit easier? I hope so because im gonna try getting through it today.

You died more on this than in any other COD ? you obviously never tried COD WAW on Veteran then, this game is a piece of cake compared to that. I acually had to take long breaks like a week to get myself through it, and when i completed the last level i felt so mentally tired i almost cried with relief completing it LOL.