MW3 Clan Recruitment Thread

Please use this thread to find people to join your clan, promote your clan or just find people to play with. Keep all recruiting within this thread. This is not to be used for boosting requests. Thanks.

If you wish to sign up today to find people to play with, Sign Up Here.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a few more players to play Team deathmatch only. Our clan has 14 members but only 5 are active on team deathmatch so we are looking for 1 or 2 players. Must have a k/d over 1.50 and w/l ratio over 1.50. Also must live in uk with a mic PSn is AFC-Tristan

Recruiting for my clan, its called Venom (VNM)

K/D is not a huge issue as long as you know what you're doing

main objective would be to win the game.

Usually play ground war, team deathmatch, kill confirmed, domination and HQs.

If interested then send me a friend request with MW3 in the message.

I'll give everyone a trial, those who don't know what they're doing will sadly have to be declined.

Have fun with the game!

I'm not posting a clan because most people don't play this mode i'm good at any game mode but now im usually just playing Hardcore Search & Destroy im over the 100 in the leaderboards if u feel interested of playing send me a msg to my visitor msg right now im just a One vs Six player :mad: sometimes i play Hardcore TDM

Edited by iRexi0nZ

Hey,

White Shadows Multigaming clan have been running since MW2 and now we

Are now recruiting for PS3's edition of Modern Warfare 3

you'd like to be part of the ever growing clan

Click HERE

Just copy and paste the template from the Sticky, and fill it out in a New Topic

Don't forget to note down you referral somewhere in there,

And if you like you can add me on PSN now and i'll talk you through what will need to be on there :)

Thanks For Your Time

~ PwAShooteR

(UPDATE: We've already a level 13 clan on elite, everybody has their gold clan tags, custom title.)

Red Soldier Syndicate is more than a Modern Warfare 3 clan, we're a PS3 gaming clan with members playing games of all genres. We currently have more than 50 members. We are trying out new players in Modern Warfare 3, to get a tryout you need a 1.5 K/D, but if you're a little short of that, we might still give you a look if you're cool. we're all about winning, if you're interested sign up for our very active website and tell them Jones sent ya! US & Canada only.

Red Soldier Syndicate

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6215/6270615268_d785a04d23_b.jpg

Edited by dippydamayor
Small Update

If you have a positive KDR and don't mess around then join our clan! We can still use a sniper or anyone else that can bring something to the table! Lets see your style of play! The clan is FOX HOUND were lv.2 ATM but when they start letting us play events were going to change that! My KDR is around 1.70. Lets kick FOX HOUND off right! :applause: Just send me a message on here or PSN! psn - newgroundsguru

Edited by newgroundsguru