XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-01-2012, 07:15 AM   #691
MohawkJon_1311

I preferred black ops in its entirely. Missions, multiplayer, zombies. All of it appealed to me. The modern warfare series was just blah for me. I'm just going to get this plat and wait for black ops 2.
Much more excited for that.

1311 & SYFM own you!
MohawkJon_1311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #692
Imperator
Banned

Actually called Iron Wolf.
Imperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #693
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Yeah the campaign of Black Ops was really good, much more story and it really hit me.
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #694
Imperator
Banned

Black Ops mp isn't very good. Hit detection extremely bad, as well as lag. Played at friend's place with 3 bar, shot a wooden door, and killed someone 15m behind me.
Imperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #695
MrCostari
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
Black Ops mp isn't very good. Hit detection extremely bad, as well as lag. Played at friend's place with 3 bar, shot a wooden door, and killed someone 15m behind me.
This is the MW3 bitching thread, not BO bitching thread
Old 05-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #696
Ice Car

I've always had a bad connection in Black Ops. Not one single lag-free game, ever. Private Matches are no better. It's one of the first CODs I played seriously, but I only got to 5th Prestige before I stopped playing because the lag and matchmaking was pissing me off so badly. Now MW3 is pissing me off with its matchmaking and horrible spawns, but at least I rarely ever have a laggy game, as having a 4 or 3 bar gives me a perfect connection, and sometimes even a 2 bar gives me a good connection.

Quote:
Not sure if serious... Iron Wolf IS Black Ops 2. It was speculated TO BE Black Ops 2 in the first place.

YouTube」「the best」「MAL

Last edited by Ice Car; 05-01-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #697
MrCostari
Banned

Boosters annoy me so much. I tried killing a booster all the time, and I failed so hard, I'm ashamed for myself. I believe he killed me 5 or 6 times and everytime he moved up to another spot. He also hided all the time and when I went to look for him and saw his boosting buddy he just showed up behind and killed me.
He was a smart booster. Boosters like these I have never ever seen and that's why they are much more annoying. I couldn't stop him from the MOAB and even after that he just went on boosting. Dang, that pisses me off so much.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #698
Metalboy921

Send a message via AIM to Metalboy921 Send a message via Yahoo to Metalboy921

Quote:
It's just called Black Ops II.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #699
Ice Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
Boosters annoy me so much. I tried killing a booster all the time, and I failed so hard, I'm ashamed for myself. I believe he killed me 5 or 6 times and everytime he moved up to another spot. He also hided all the time and when I went to look for him and saw his boosting buddy he just showed up behind and killed me.
He was a smart booster. Boosters like these I have never ever seen and that's why they are much more annoying. I couldn't stop him from the MOAB and even after that he just went on boosting. Dang, that pisses me off so much.
Report and move on if you can't follow them. They probably go offline so you can't follow them and interfere further. Smart ones will leave after each lobby they boost in, always be offline, and perhaps even have someone guarding them.

YouTube」「the best」「MAL
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #700
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Report and move on if you can't follow them. They probably go offline so you can't follow them and interfere further. Smart ones will leave after each lobby they boost in, always be offline, and perhaps even have someone guarding them.
You can still report them if they leave, go to 'Recent Players' and remember their PSN.
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote