XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-27-2012, 06:42 AM   #661
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
I hate it when you try to knife somebody in Infected and you are like 5 centimeter away from hitting them and then they kill you. It happens to me so often.
Yeah, it always seems like the infected have the MW2 commando perk programmed in them. Most of my good streaks end up getting stopped because of BS knife lunges.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #662
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
Yeah, it always seems like the infected have the MW2 commando perk programmed in them. Most of my good streaks end up getting stopped because of BS knife lunges.
Yeah I feel like that too. I think I'm used to knifing from a close distance and I still can't hit them. I need to try hitting them from a longer distance, see if that works better.
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #663
HoNda

But if you play alot of COD, you'd know that feeling in game where your knife will kill regardless of your distance as in when you knife someone further away than you usually do, you'd have that feeling they'd do that long range animation and kill him. Difficult to explain but.. lol
HoNda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #664
MrCostari
Banned

It's a shame there are no Infected leaderboards. I would definitely try my utmost best to reach the top of that.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:10 AM   #665
Ice Car

... Hey, on PS3 does score given for staying on the DZ count towards XP? On 360 it does not, I've gotten half as much XP as I got Score on a few occasions (e.g. Got 4,000+ score and only 10 kills, got awarded 1,500 XP).

That just pisses me off. Gives me incentive to ignore the objective in some cases if it means getting more kills. Mind you I still play the objective a lot in DZ but I don't find much inventive in staying on the DZ for a long time anymore, so I often run out and kill incoming enemies or get to a better position to support the team.

WAY TO REWARD PEOPLE FOR PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE IW

YouTube」「the best」「MAL
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #666
MrCostari
Banned

This knifing crap on Infected. Sometimes my knife is litteraly a centimeter away from an enemy and he still manages to kill me.
I have no clue from what distance I have to knife, since we have commando.
And sometimes I chase people around the whole map and I can't kill them because every time I knife them I just don't hit them and they are running away again. Then I get killed by a random guy camping somewhere...

WTF and now I just had a pretty nice game winning throwing knife kill and I didn't even showed the KC? WTF...

Oh and I also hate it when right before I make the 'final' kill in Infected somebody else joines the game.
I've had that like 6 times on my new Infected account, and I'm only level 35.

And I hate it that if you lose as Infected, you see the final kill of the survivors and not the final kill of the infected, which is actually the real final kill...

Last edited by MrCostari; 04-28-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #667
J24CTU

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
... Hey, on PS3 does score given for staying on the DZ count towards XP? On 360 it does not, I've gotten half as much XP as I got Score on a few occasions (e.g. Got 4,000+ score and only 10 kills, got awarded 1,500 XP).

That just pisses me off. Gives me incentive to ignore the objective in some cases if it means getting more kills. Mind you I still play the objective a lot in DZ but I don't find much inventive in staying on the DZ for a long time anymore, so I often run out and kill incoming enemies or get to a better position to support the team.

WAY TO REWARD PEOPLE FOR PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE IW
The score for staying on the DZ does not count for XP on the PS3. It's BS
Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #668
chrisheadshot

Send a message via MSN to chrisheadshot Send a message via Skype™ to chrisheadshot

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

The fact that you only receive points for fully capturing a domination flag. The amount of times today i was killed capturing a flag moments before it was fully captured was astounding. Even more agravating is when i've been capping the flag the whole time, a team mate will jump on right at the very end, i will die before its captured but my teammate lives and gets the points. Domination flags should award you points as you capture, instead of one lump sum of points at the end.
chrisheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #669
MrCostari
Banned

Indeed. I had a score of 2150 in Infected (pretty high, IMO) and I only got 1800 xp.
It's not really the objective, but it's lame to receive xp than the score you had.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #670
MrCostari
Banned

Sorry for the doublepost, but I just had THE WORST SPAWN EVER!
2 Infected LITTARELY spawned behind me! BEHIND ME!
I was camping in a corner in Village and they just knifed me when they spawned.
What kind of crap is that! I think I'll make a video about it , but this is so unbelievable!
IW needs to fix this crap or make bigger maps! I feel scammed!

WTF! We even lost that game! That's my 8th lose in 200+ Infected games.
I feel even more scammed!

Last edited by MrCostari; 04-29-2012 at 03:21 PM.