XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #551
BrinkOfSanity

Yea, happens to me tons at times =/.

A Megazillion Thank U's to Athena for the Awesome Sig!
Rejecting Blank Friend Requests since 2009

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
BrinkOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #552
Dreadnought190

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I just saw this game on youtube and automatically didn't want to play it lol. looked ridiculously easy to kill and die. and i actually saw weapons in the smg class with absolutely no recoil...so you can snipe with it. wow! no thanks, i had enough problems with mw2, thank you. i prefer black ops, still some bullcrap happening, but easy to ignore compared to mw2. i can understand everyone's frustrations, of course. CoD can be seriously ridiculous 80% of the time. and i still saw quick-scoping in mw3. i don't think IW listened about that issue. :/

trophy goal: 70%+ completion by 2015
Dreadnought190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #553
guitarhero1234

Send a message via Skype™ to guitarhero1234

OMG! I just got MW3 and I love it but the multiplayer has been kinda pissing me off! I just came from paying Black Ops so I've been used to slightly slower paced CoD. In this game every F***ing weapon is the same BS ! All I ever get killed by is goddam corner campers in open spots! And don't get me started with Predator Missles! OMFG!!!! Every time AN ENEMY CALLS IN A FREAKIN PREDATOR MISSLE I GET KILLED BY IT ONLY ME! It's like there's a sign on top of me that says, "Kill this guy with a Pred"!! Holy S***! And in infected I get knifed from like 7 feet away!!!!?!!!!! And there's always one troll with the striker or FMG9 akimbo or the Barrett .50 cal. Its so F***ING ANNOYING!
guitarhero1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:01 PM   #554
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarhero1234 View Post
OMG! I just got MW3 and I love it but the multiplayer has been kinda pissing me off! I just came from paying Black Ops so I've been used to slightly slower paced CoD. In this game every F***ing weapon is the same BS ! All I ever get killed by is goddam corner campers in open spots! And don't get me started with Predator Missles! OMFG!!!! Every time AN ENEMY CALLS IN A FREAKIN PREDATOR MISSLE I GET KILLED BY IT ONLY ME! It's like there's a sign on top of me that says, "Kill this guy with a Pred"!! Holy S***! And in infected I get knifed from like 7 feet away!!!!?!!!!! And there's always one troll with the striker or FMG9 akimbo or the Barrett .50 cal. Its so F***ING ANNOYING!
Same, predator missiles always go for me. Even if I'm in a building, they still go for me.
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #555
Xx_Progenitor_xX

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarhero1234 View Post
to the wonderful world of MW3 Multiplayer! Included with your Predator Missile sign is a flashing arrow pointing to a sign that gives away your position so the campers know you're coming!

Xx_Progenitor_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #556
Ice Car

Just call me "that guy who always gets hit by Predator Missiles even if there is any easy multi nearby"

YouTube」「the best」「MAL
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #557
BrinkOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Progenitor_xX View Post
to the wonderful world of MW3 Multiplayer! Included with your Predator Missile sign is a flashing arrow pointing to a sign that gives away your position so the campers know you're coming!
Lol

And as an added bonus you also receive a special feature that allows enemy bullets to hit you when you have turned a corner. Enjoy.

A Megazillion Thank U's to Athena for the Awesome Sig!
Rejecting Blank Friend Requests since 2009

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
BrinkOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #558
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrinkOfSanity View Post
Lol

And as an added bonus you also receive a special feature that allows enemy bullets to hit you when you have turned a corner. Enjoy.
Yep, and then you fell down before the corner, when you thought you passed the corner. I think some people can pull you back or so
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #559
Metalboy921

Send a message via AIM to Metalboy921 Send a message via Yahoo to Metalboy921

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
Yep, and then you fell down before the corner, when you thought you passed the corner. I think some people can pull you back or so
I can't stand that corner bullsh*t. It happens so much. I'll see a camper, run around a corner to plan my approach to kill said jerkoff, and somehow I get shot around the corner. Ridiculous.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #560
Doug-E-Fresh1994

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Rockets Must Have Died   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

i must have a very large, flashing target on my head while playing drop zone. ive been crushed at least 200 times and its always when moving or running through

Doug-E-Fresh1994 is online now   Reply With Quote