XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #531
Rawra

Send a message via AIM to Rawra Send a message via Skype™ to Rawra

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Rockets Must Have Died   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdme1987 View Post
I been curious about this perk from the get go. Do you just throw a grenade and make it explode to paint them or what? I been meaning to ask but keep forgetting
When you shoot/hitmarker them (bullets, explosions etc) their exact position will be marked on the minimap, it's a good perk but I personally don't use since it doesn't take me long to kill them after shooting them .
Rawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #532
IM NaMTaB

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Ok makes more sense and be useful for me in village and hardhat when I flash a room or area
IM NaMTaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:45 AM   #533
thegarycoffey15

love to play online but damn Thats story mode is boring as fuck its actually torturing me to play through it
thegarycoffey15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:03 AM   #534
SimplySupreme
Banned

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bright Idea!   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawra View Post
When you shoot/hitmarker them (bullets, explosions etc) their exact position will be marked on the minimap, it's a good perk but I personally don't use since it doesn't take me long to kill them after shooting them .
That's the thing though, it's great for people who are genuine team players because Recon splash damage shows up on your team-mates radars too.

I don't get enough praise for using Recon, because it's a perk the entire team benefits from.....Equip grenades, flashbangs and a launcher and you'll lighting up the enemy like a permanent UAV.....The Pro version is even better, since it qualifies for ANY sort of damage, and not just explosive damage.

Nobody picks it because they don't like being seen by air support (Blind Eye), or hate slow reloading because it doesn't suit their selfish run and gun style of play (Sleight of Hand).

Last edited by SimplySupreme; 03-22-2012 at 04:05 AM.
SimplySupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:11 AM   #535
Ice Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySupreme View Post
Nobody picks it because they don't like being seen by air support (Blind Eye), or hate slow reloading because it doesn't suit their selfish run and gun style of play (Sleight of Hand).
Hey! I take offense to that!

Edit:

If I'm playing HC I use Blind Eye, I always get killed by the retarded assault streaks that always seem to get put up and I don't need SoH... In Core I mostly use Sleight of Hand Pro because switching seems too damn slow without it and I've grown way too accustomed to having it.

If it lets me stay alive and kill more effectively WHILE playing the objective that's fine by me... I'm not a kill whoring asshole and I mostly use the Support Package.

YouTube」「the best」「MAL

Last edited by Ice Car; 03-23-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #536
Crippldogg

I've just started using Recon Pro again coupled with the G36. Usually run slight of hand but decided to switch it up some. I like Recon
Crippldogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:41 AM   #538
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominodom View Post
Hell yeah, that's epic
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #539
MrCostari
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to MrCostari

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I can't believe why I keep on play the multiplayer when I know I f*ck*ng hate it.
I need to get rid of this game ASAP.
MrCostari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #540
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

I hate people who get in your way, this survivor guy was camping in a building, while his friend on the infected team blocked the only entrance, effectively ending everyones win streak

PSNP|Thanks Buttercup and Noid|PSNTL
TheManUtdFan is offline   Reply With Quote