Modern Warfare 3 Rumored Again

It’s been rumored that Activision and Infinity Ward is working on Modern Warfare 3 for quite a while now, with a November release date expected.

A recent interview with a voice actor from the Modern Warfare series, Craig Fairbrass', who did the voice for Gaz in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Ghost in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, recently made comments about being in L.A. doing voice over work for a new game while alluding to the Call of Duty franchise.

"I’ve just been out in Los Angeles doing something, I’ve been out doing some bits and pieces and one of it’s to do with err…can’t say too much you know what I mean…"

— Craig Fairbrass

When asked about the Call of Duty series he added.

Yeah I did Call of Duty Modern Warfare as Gaz then I did Ghost in Modern Warfare 2, which has become one of the most iconic figures in the history of computer games,

— Craig Fairbrass

It has been confirmed that the next Call of Duty game will be a collaborative effort among Activision developers, two of which happen to be located out in Los Angeles. So do you think that this is related to Modern Warfare 3? Or another unrelated game? Only time will tell...

Link: User blog:N7/'Craig Fairbrass' hints about working on Modern Warfare 3 - The Call of Duty Wiki - Characters, Weapons, Maps, Tips, and anything else Call of Duty

Edited by TheManUtdFan

I find Infinity Ward was a great studio. I just don't like Activision, Treyarch, and MW2's writer (And NCIS TV show writer).

http://www.pushsquare.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/modernwarfare3.jpg

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teased In Official PlayStation Magazine - PushSquare.com

witch issue is that in because i cant see it in the may edition?

Why don't we stop making these rumored threads?

We all know there is going to a new COD this year, OH This just in, Breaking News, there will be another Call of Duty next Year........SHOCKER

Did you read the thread dumb ass? We know there will be a new CoD every year but don't know if it will be MW3 or a totally new CoD game. Before you post read the thread and stop trying to be a smart ass.

If it is MW3, they'll have their usual COD fans buying the game but the gameplay won't stand a chance against Battlefield 3.

Have you played either of the games yet? No.

So don't judge them until we can play them both.

I swear the battlefield/ cod fanboyism is going to be worse than the console wars

Have you played either of the games yet? No.

So don't judge them until we can play them both.

I swear the battlefield/ cod fanboyism is going to be worse than the console wars

No.

I have played MW2 and BO. They both sucked. I thought the customization in BO would be cool... but I was wrong.

Frostbite is pretty wicked but amped up should annihilate. The footage so far looks promising.

I could be wrong about the coming games but I doubt it. Either way, you need to chill.

People come here to discuss with other enthusiasts about the games they love, only to find people that would bash upon a game they didn't like and ruin the mood for others that did/do like it. Your right to have your own opinion but people need to learn when and how to properly share it with others and if it would be the right choice to even share it at all.

I'd be a liar if I didn't say how sick I am getting of people making false stereotypes of Call of Duty players. I'm way past being a child and it's really getting on my nerves when someone calls me that just because I play Modern Warfare 2.

Back to the topic, I'm not sure what he means with Ghost being iconic. He didn't do much more for me than Gaz did and that too was minimal. He's not much more special just because he wears a balaclava with a skull on it. Perhaps for the people that read the comic he'd be more iconic but even then why wouldn't he be as nobody else from the series had their own comic.

Wasn't it already confirmed that Sledgehammer would do the SP, Raven the MP and Infinity Ward the maps? I seem to recall so at least.

I'm a shooter enthusiast and can't wait to add this one to my collection, there aren't many games anymore that manage to get that feeling going for me anymore but perhaps that's because PSN is down.