XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Default Always Rejoin same game?

Every time I quit or rage quit (which is a lot trust me), when I attempt to join a game, I ALWAYS join the game I just quit as long as its the same game mode, this sometimes happens multiple times in a row. Before recently, this happened rarely. Why is this happening all of a sudden? There are still lots of games available

PSNP|Thanks Buttercup|PST Newsletter|PSNTL
- .... .. ... / .. ... / .- / -.-. .-.. ..- . --..-- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-- --- / -- --- .-. . / - --- / -... . / ..-. --- ..- -. -..
TheManUtdFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
J24CTU

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

My guess is that most of the community has moved to MW3 and now there are less people on Mw2's Servers. The system will probably put you back in the same match over and over again. The same problem has been happening to me so I just stay in the same lobby.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
Khriz360

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

It always happened since CoD4 but since black ops it has stopped

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes" - Romans 1:16
Khriz360 is offline   Reply With Quote