Completionist / Kill the Lercher

JakeSS14

What in gods name is this all about, twice in a row have I failed in the Cabin area due to this stupid challenge, 30 seconds for me to run around the map looking for a Lercher, I don't even know what a Lercher is. All the other challenges I've faced so far seem to be reasonable and achievable. This one however is doing my head in. I heard about this challenge before I attempted my solo run to get this Completionist trophy, it's going to take luck for it not to come up I suppose.

Yeah, this is definitely one of the harder challenges... same with traps at the cabin, I could never get that one. For the Leaper, you should pack some Feral Instincts so you can see where all the aliens are. The Leaper is a moderately sized alien that will most likely, but not always, be the farthest one out.

Just play with friends, it's a lot easier to get the challenges done.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-of-duty-ghosts/220116-ps4-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post-121.html

I definitely posted in the PS4 boosting thread, both of the forums are linked together. I'll add you on PS4 and if I see you on sometime and I haven't got it, I may take you up on that offer.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-of-duty-ghosts/220116-ps4-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post-121.html

I definitely posted in the PS4 boosting thread, both of the forums are linked together. I'll add you on PS4 and if I see you on sometime and I haven't got it, I may take you up on that offer.

Alright, I will probably be on tonight around 7pm CST. We can try out that glitch mentioned by Noid, I have never used it before or even heard of it. My brother is gonna play splitscreen with me. The more the merrier! :p

Alright, I will probably be on tonight around 7pm CST. We can try out that glitch mentioned by Noid, I have never used it before or even heard of it. My brother is gonna play splitscreen with me. The more the merrier! :p

That will be 1am for me, so doubt I'll be able to do that tonight. Might have a go solo later if no one is online :p

• 5 weeks later...

I realize that this thread has already been answered, but I want to add something, I rarely run with Feral Instincts as I prefer body armor. I'm always searching boxes and trash piles and if I find a flare I keep it for this challenge specifically. When you toss a flare, the damn thing can't help itself and runs right for it all the time. Instead of hunting for the Lepar, make him come to you.

Some things to be careful of though. When you kill it, you have to shoot it, melee, or use a trap. If it gets killed by a sentry gun, a drone, etc, you will fail the challenge. Toss your flare somewhere the sentry guns won't be shooting and you're good.

Feral Instincts is awesome in it's own right as it makes you sprint faster and for long periods of time, but I prefer the extra protection with Body Armor. To each their own. Good luck!

Edit: I have been reading around and if the Lepar is killed by a trap, you will fail the challenge. I am not so sure as I got this challenge playing Nightfall on solo in the warehouse. I was at the last hive on top of the center structure with both traps active. I wasn't shooting because I was running for my life and somehow completed the challenge. I assumed it was from a trap. Maybe just to be safe, don't use traps either.

Edited by ValinAkuji