Casual on extinction

Zooyork26

So yes on solo and local you can now play casual and it states some trophies are disabled... by the looks of things in the trophy descriptions now stating reg or hardcore that you cant earn any in casual. im just wondering if anyone knows what trophies you can get if any??? my miss's and I have played it over and over for it only to lose connection or get the damn leper at the end... if completionist is obtainable in casual we might try that

completionist can u get that for the orginal for the orginal map? If u play on easy

Latest patch implemented new criteria for P.O.C. all trophies for P.O.C. require Regular or Hardcore difficulty. Read the descriptions for the trophies. Originally they didn't have a difficulty setting for Extinction mode.

• 2 years later...

For the ps4 version on the extinction mode.

For the completionisht trophy it says complete all challenges and escape it doesn't mention a difficulty setting I don't know about the dlc trophies but does this mean you can complete this trophy on casual difficulty?

Edited by shep_of_coseley
Doesn't matter the trophy list updated it has to be on regular or vet thanks anyway