Easy Way For The "PIECE OF CAKE" Trophy by mr-jvoorhees

mrjvoorhees

Hi Guys,

Here is just a more easy way to get the "Piece of Cake" golden trophy,

First of all the guys from the trophy guide already did a nice job on a way to get the trophy much easier then normal but this way is even better!

Just breach the door (check the trophy guide for the location movie) and when you get trown away just stay there and do nothing at all! The AI will kill everyone inside for you and you don't have to take the risk to get shot...

That's how easy trophies can be lol.

hope this helps,

PSN ID: mr-jvoorhees

In the event the AI doing all the work gets patched (I haven't confirmed that works), there's still an easy way of doing this.

First, save all of your flash grenades and frags for this point. When the door is breached toss your equipment into the room strategically. If done correctly, only the enemies in the back will remain. After your AI buddies go in, strafe into the doorway and abuse the game's snap-to aim mechanic with an assault rifle.

If you get hit, simply restart the checkpoint--it's right before this section.

FYI, the damage you take from the breach explosion does not count. I hope this helps.

This is actually a really simple trophy.

Took me a few tries, but once I realized where the guys were -

Angle a flashbang, run in, hide behind first desk on the right. Lob 2-3 grenades along the back wall.

2 guys should be left standing. Pop up quick, tap L1 and quickly auto aim at them.

Done. Piece of Cake ;)

It would've been nice to know this worked, though. Would've saved me a few stupid deaths which caused me to rage :p