Safe Spot in Pavlov house Veteran

Da SMACKER

:dance: After U destroy the 2nd tank on the same 3rd floor turn around and head down the hall. Go to the very last room where THE FLOOR IS BROKEN. Creep in the right hand corner in prone possision & wait for the sons of bitches & KILL them. Soon the game will save (but U must have 33% health). U'll notice (if U die) that the wave of dudes is much more layed back at this point. The Tank outside can't hurt U in this room so just wait till time runs out. When Ur reinforcements arrive just let them do all the dirty work. U can check how many bad guys remain by hitting Select. There is another safe spot outside the building & theres also a video of this, BUT IT DOES NOT WORK as well on Veteran.:applause:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The best tip for this is right after you use the anti-tank gun on the 3rd floor. Haul ass to the very end door at the end of the floor where there is a broken floor outside. Then go prone at the very end of it. You'll never get shot and never have to deal with an enemy.

I used that time standing there for a break to go get a snack:)

• 2 weeks later...

well well, the safe spot i used is on a piece of wood hanging on the outside of the building. Located from floor 3 Anti-Tank Rifle, turn right in the hallway, go all the way to the end where the building is broken and turn left on the outside while in prone. You may have to shoot 3 or 4 winter uniform Nazi's from the distance.

I know another spot on this mission, I also know another spot like this on Pegagus Bridge, during the day where you must continously take out tanks until teammates arrive, instead go inside the pillbox after defending the bridge on the opposite side, as you go out the pillbox, take a left, still following the trench, then turn right out of the trench. Follow along the building and turn right, prone in the corner, looking in the same direction you just headed as enemies will jump out of here from the other side of the wall.

Can anyone show me where this safe spot is o_o? When I destroy the 2nd tank, I turn around and head to the very last room as it is said in the mini-guide. But there is a little problem - I don't understand where to hide :(. I found a place where two related walls form a corner. So I decided to hide right there. For a few minutes it works fine for me but always an enemy appears when I don't expect him. I mean if the great majority of enemies appear on the right where I'm currently aiming, this peace of **** appears on the left. But according to this mini-guide I can make a conclusion that using this spot u r able to control the situation.

Didnt know about the tips for this game......I was pulling my hair out on this lvl....I found that on the 4th floor i was shooting through a gap in the floor as they all come up the steps you run low on ammo doing this. Still platinumed it and done the hard way.....Harder than CoD W@W i thought

well well, the safe spot i used is on a piece of wood hanging on the outside of the building. Located from floor 3 Anti-Tank Rifle, turn right in the hallway, go all the way to the end where the building is broken and turn left on the outside while in prone. You may have to shoot 3 or 4 winter uniform Nazi's from the distance.

Oh, thank you. The best safe spot. Btw, there were not 3-4 enemies but 15 at least.

Hi,

I have problems with the objective: secure all 6 floors (Veteran Difficulty). My last savepoint is: after you have shot the machine guns down and your friends ran into the house. My health is here 100%. Now my question: What is the best way to come in to the house with 100% health? Or is 100% almost impossibe?

Hi,

I have problems with the objective: secure all 6 floors (Veteran Difficulty). My last savepoint is: after you have shot the machine guns down and your friends ran into the house. My health is here 100%. Now my question: What is the best way to come in to the house with 100% health? Or is 100% almost impossibe?

To my mind, the best way to come in is to do it on the left flank. I mean you should try to pass around the house on the left side. There 2 enemies will appear in the doorway and one more on the balcony on the first floor. But instead of coming in, near the doorway you will notice a hole in the wall. Bend your steps to this hole. There an enemy will appear. After you kill him, go down. There will be two more enemies. So you are there :). And then secure the house floor by floor. Let your mates do this job. And be very attentive. Try not to get wounded. This level is sufficiently easy.

Oh, thank you. The best safe spot. Btw, there were not 3-4 enemies but 15 at least.

It's luck... or you can adjust your position, kind of in the middle, so those coming on the left can't see you.

Anyway, glad you passed it! That's what is important!

Edited by AUSPUFF

To my mind, the best way to come in is to do it on the left flank. I mean you should try to pass around the house on the left side. There 2 enemies will appear in the doorway and one more on the balcony on the first floor. But instead of coming in, near the doorway you will notice a hole in the wall. Bend your steps to this hole. There an enemy will appear. After you kill him, go down. There will be two more enemies. So you are there :). And then secure the house floor by floor. Let your mates do this job. And be very attentive. Try not to get wounded. This level is sufficiently easy.

Ok, thanks for this tip.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I had lots of trouble with this level and once I found that little corner, ending the level was a piece of cake... sneaking in the corner and as soon as an enemy was in the way I was unleashing the wrath of the father of the nation on them!!!

• 3 weeks later...