Rate the trophy difficulty...  

478 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.16

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I remember playing this on the computer, where you could quicksave your way through the game. If that's no longer the case, then I imagine a moderate amount of frustration will be prevail here. I'm going to guess a 6 - as the hardest setting is challenging - but I imagine that most will forge through easily.

But I'm presupposing not voting yet.

ok i have the game and am on mission 10 where i start alone with a sniper and this mission is like the hardest mission i ever had in call of duty since there is no HP recovery in Veteran!! and the checkpoints sucks really long to get one like i killed 25 soldiers alone and still no checkpoint :S i died like 20 times and gone mad so am sorry this game is easy if you play it easy but on veteran it's a 10 Rate just like CoD5 and more harder

I gave it a seven, beaten some of it on Veteran and the difficulty is greater than I expected. May take around 15 hours. Some of the finish the mission and do ________ will be a bitch, I got Pea Shooter but it was hard :p

I'm trying it on Commando... very very difficult !

There is no shame in admitting something is seriously fucking tedious, guys.

I voted an 8. Veteran mode in CoD1 and 2 were the hardest of the entire series, and with the inclusion of the healthbar system, together with the 100% lack of health packs, Veteran can be a serious bitch. There are some missions that aren't that hard at all, and some that are controller-throwing-inducing. Don't think just because you beat the first few missions on Veteran that it's not that hard. The British and Russian campaign are significantly harder, and a lot of them solo missions. Just the goddamn boat/destroyer mission gives me a headache just by thinking back on it.

10 hour platinum? What the hell? Maybe for absolute seasoned CoD players that do NOTHING BUT, but that would be greatly misleading the majority of gamers. If you're a regular gamer that can overcome a challenge, but plays a variety of games, then this is beatable, but be prepared to spend about 20 hours on this, if not more.

Edited by Aidan

There is no shame in admitting something is seriously fucking tedious, guys.

I voted an 8. Veteran mode in CoD1 and 2 were the hardest of the entire series, and with the inclusion of the healthbar system, together with the 100% lack of health packs, Veteran can be a serious bitch. There are some missions that aren't that hard at all, and some that are controller-throwing-inducing. Don't think just because you beat the first few missions on Veteran that it's not that hard. The British and Russian campaign are significantly harder, and a lot of them solo missions. Just the goddamn boat/destroyer mission gives me a headache just by thinking back on it.

10 hour platinum? What the hell? Maybe for absolute seasoned CoD players that do NOTHING BUT, but that would be greatly misleading the majority of gamers. If you're a regular gamer that can overcome a challenge, but plays a variety of games, then this is beatable, but be prepared to spend about 20 hours on this, if not more.

Agreed. No health regen. makes this 100x harder then 4, W@W or MW2.

I give this a 8 too, I found this game harder than W@W even thou it wasn't as cheap (granade spams...)

I liked the health system in veteran since you actually have to become a pro at that level, you must know exactly where each enemy is and go slowly to finish the levels..

The ones that gave me the most problems were the truck drive mission (the one with the rocket launchers) and Pavlov house... this last one is definetly the hardest of the game IF you don't use the trick that zero_q8 mentioned in his guide...

I didn't knew the trick so I suffered a lot of pain to finish it, but its done now :dance:

The ones that gave me the most problems were the truck drive mission (the one with the rocket launchers) and Pavlov house... this last one is definetly the hardest of the game IF you don't use the trick that zero_q8 mentioned in his guide...

I didn't knew the trick so I suffered a lot of pain to finish it, but its done now :dance:

I didn't go back outside either, and I stayed in the house, for about 8 hours of gameplay time, randomly dying from explosions and other invasions. I was about ready to blow up that fucking house myself so nobody would have it.

I can't believe how freaking hard this shit is, it takes me about an hr of redoing every god forsken level. Really I dont think I have the patience to finish this horse shit game. Also what the hell is with the random save points. After I die 10 times going through a mision and I restart it again I will get to a point right before I had made previously then it will save!!! It does it all the time. This game is beyond frustrating on veteran anyways. I havent done the other difficulties yet, but I can't wait till this game is platinumed, if it ever is.