Easy Guide for all zombie trophies in 1 game (solo)

clarkes1990

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/clarkes1990/BOZombiesps3t.jpg

Hey guys, found a VERY easy way to get all 4 zombie trophies in a single game, on your first attempt in solo splitscreen.

This guide takes adantage of the table glitch, so if you are not willing to use a glitch or want to bitch at others for using it, please leave this thread.

i tried online for days with friends and was unable to get the trophies, so had to use the glitch.

as we are using the table glitch, we will have to be playing offline (the glitch cannot be done while signed into PSN) on the map 'FIVE' and in splitcreen obiously.

so you will need 2 ps3 contollers. i did this alone but if you have a friend that can help you, that would make it a little easier.

i believe there are 5 mystery boxes, 3 in the bottom floor and 2 on the top.

and there is 11 weapons to buy for The Collector

ZOMBIES! EASY GUIDE

STEP 1: at the very begining of the game(wave 1) get player 2 to pick up the M14 rifle and run to the door at the opposite side of the room, do the glitch and get on the table.

STEP 2: now player 1 will kill all but 1 zombie, making sure to kill all the zombies comming from the glitched door first. do not let the zombies rip those boards off.

STEP 3: now that there is only 1 zombie remaining, get his attention on player 2. he will keep bumping into the table and player 1 will have plenty of time to pick up the M14 and get onto the table.

STEP 4: both players are now on the table and 1 zombie is still alive. move both players to the end of the table(the end farthest from the glitched door/doors to open for 750.) and then kill the last zombie. (doing this is believed to stop the zombies from spawnig at the glithed door. if they continue to spawn at that door, quit and repeat steps 1 through 4.)

STEP 5: kill those zombie bastards! get all the kills wil player 1. use player 2 only if you run out of ammo. keep player 2 in the center of the table, so he is safe and can reive player 1 if you need.

STEP 6: by wave 4 you should have enough points to turn the power on. make sure to leave a zombie or a crawler alive, get their attention on player 2. now be quick! player 1 must get to the bottom floor and turn on the power get back to the top floor and get back on the table.

STEP 7: now all you have to do is kill kill kill. the thief is going to show up soon. (for me, he came every 5 waves! wave 5, 10 & 15) you will know who the thief is chasing by just looking at him. he will only be visible to the player he is after.

STEP 8: kill the thief and hands off the merchandise is yours. the thief will take a lot of you ammo. i would suggest that player 1 unloads all his pistol ammo into the thief, getting 10 points a shot. now the player who the thief is not chasing should pop around 25 M14 rounds into the thiefs head, jump off the table, buy more ammo for 250 and get back on the table. when you kill the thief he will drop a max ammo pick-up. it may look far away, but i was always abl to pick it up(only attempt this if u need ammo) but be careful. slow and steady.

STEP 9: the waves of zombies are going to get pretty crazy now. put just keep killing. (doln't begin shooting until the zombies have surrounded the table, then you will get 30/40 points a shot) if both players run out of ammo, the you will hae to wait for the zombies to die from bumping into the table. the thief will come again. if he is after player 1, let him steal your load out, then him attention will be on player 2. now is your chance to get to the mystery box. the thief will not die from bumping the table, so you have all the time you like. when you get the teddy from the mystery box, it will disappear and spawn in a different place(but you will get your 950 refunded) if this happens, look up, there will be a tv beside every box location that will tell you where the box is now. (it will be fuzzy for a few seconds after the box disappears)

STEP 10: if you do not get the crossbow and ballistic knife (i spent over 30,000 and only got the crossbow) you will have to go back to the table and face another 5 waves of zombies and wait for the thief again. you may have to repeat this step if you have no luck. (zombies will most definately have spawned at that glitched door by now, but 80% of the time it can be boarded up perfectly to get back on the table. just take it slow, put up 1 board at a time)

STEP 11: If you still need The Collector you can buy all the weapons while the thief is distracted with player 2. there are 11 weapons. 3 on the top floor. 3 on the middle floor and 5 on the bottom floor. you will need 12,000-13,000 to buy them all. just buying is enough, no need to use them.

STEP 12: now that you have the crossbow and ballistic knife,10000 points and the thief is back again with his attention on player 2, go down to the second floor(defcon room, i believe it's called) flip all the defcon switches and enter the teleporter. you will be in a room you haven't seen before. in front of you is the pack-a-punch machine. insert crossbow, then pick it up again. insert balistic knife and pick up again. now get back on that table and kill the thief with player 2.

STEP 13:the final step :D wait for the zombies to surround the table, get player 2 to the far end of the table, prone. get player 1 on the opposite side of the table and shoot player 2 with the crossbow. (player 2 is not affected by the explosion and zombies will not attack him while he is 'stuck') Sacrificail lamb is yours. now, while in the same positions/opposite ends of the table, player 2 cooks a grenade and downs himself. know shoot him with your balistic knife and See me, Stab me, Heal me is yours, along with the Platinum trophy (if you have all the campaign etc.)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i tried to make this as simple to follow as possible

If i have missed anything or there is a step you do not understand please let me know.

EDIT: if you have either the crossbow or balistic knife, when you kill the thief DO NOT collect the perk he drops. it is your old loadout that he stole and you crossbow and knife will be gone. Thanks to eburkulosis for pointing this out

EDIT #2: picking up the 'hammer' perk that zombies drop will board up all the doors/walls in the area, making the glitched door unable to climb

Edited by clarkes1990

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea to put them all together. Only problem I see is having to reboard that door if you can, you say 80% of the time it's possible but I have to disagree and say maybe 50% more like 30%. I'm having a hell of a time getting the Knife and Crossbow trophies.

well for me the window actually boarded up 100% of the time (of the 2 or 3 times i boarded it) 80% was just a guess as i have heard a couple complaints.

the only advice, if you don't want to risk the window not boarding up correctly is too not get off the table until you are 100% sure you have enough to get the trophies. it cost me around 50,000-60,000 to open all doors, get both weapons and pack-a-punch them. stay on the table 'til u have 100,000?

as i said, i tried for a week with no luck, then with this method i got the platinum on my very first try.

so maybe just try this a few times. it's definately the easiest way

A video guide would be awesome.

i would love to make a video guide, but i have no way to capture it. dont even have a crappy hand held camera.

Edited by ShadowAFC

this would be awesome, IF the frikkin door glitch was not a random rebuild. that and the fact that jumping to the table is the most infuriating thing in this game to do, cuz it isnt consistent, or it it is, then i just suck at the jump, sprint jump = fall, back up and jump to the right = fall, jump regularly = fall, i can maybe get on the table maybe 3/20 tries, and when i finally do get the points to jump down and go get the dr active on my 2 character to do some point spending, then the zombies destroy my glitch door, and i cant rebuild it the right way again

Question though. If the thief appears, you can't use elevators. But can you open barriers and doors? Because the mystery box usually appears in the room with the Bowie knife first, but it will cost you 1250 to open the door.

I don't know if it was a question or not, but yes, you cannot use the elevator when the thief appears. Some sort of 115 clearance error. You will need to use the teleporters to travel to different areas, but remember that these areas that you spawn in are completely random (or is it?).

Question though. If the thief appears, you can't use elevators. But can you open barriers and doors? Because the mystery box usually appears in the room with the Bowie knife first, but it will cost you 1250 to open the door.

You can still open doors and barriers yes. You can't use the elevator but as sunny said just use the teleporters and they sure seemed random to me.

BTW I gotta lil dance to do seeing as I finished these zombies trophies off last night. :dance:

thanks a lot mate =D ill definitely try this with my friend
no problem, hope it helps

A quick tip for the table glitchers:

When you get on the higher board, move just a little bit to the right. You will move just a bit away from the door and somehow, that made all the difference to me. And it doesn't require sprinting. I don't know if it even is possible to sprint jump off the boards :p

u can sprint along the top of the door, but what worked best for me was, when u have just climbed the door(so you'll be right on the edge of the door) turn and face the table, press :cross: to jump and forward on the left thumbstick at the same time.

i got the 2 hardest trophy's with the table glitch and this guide.

it takes me 1 hour and some 105.000 points for the knife and crossbow.

tanks for the guide.

greetz freak83

glad the guide helped you

BTW I gotta lil dance to do seeing as I finished these zombies trophies off last night. :dance:
congrats :applause:

Need hel

p with all zombie trophys. hard for me 2 do table glitch tho sux :( add me DENVER-15

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops/77658-trophy-boosting-thread.html

So I can get up on the table no problem (thanks btw) and I used solo/2 controller split screen and from looking at the maps I picked up all weapons and never got the trophy...what's the full weapon list for Five?

Oh, when the thief comes I had 20k points with each player thinking I could tear around and have all the time in the world but I can't access the elevators, something about "access 115" so do I just use the stupid teleporters or what?

And finally, in about 6 tries I've dumped almost 250,000 points in that stupid mystery box without getting the crossbow or the knife...shit, when it's cycling thru weapons I dont even SEE them.

Oh yeah...despite staying down by the "t" of the table, as far away from the glitching door as possible and the bastards still rip the boards off. I got it to repair once the right way but that's it.

Stupid zombie trophies....ugh!

So I can get up on the table no problem (thanks btw) and I used solo/2 controller split screen and from looking at the maps I picked up all weapons and never got the trophy...what's the full weapon list for Five?

Oh, when the thief comes I had 20k points with each player thinking I could tear around and have all the time in the world but I can't access the elevators, something about "access 115" so do I just use the stupid teleporters or what?

And finally, in about 6 tries I've dumped almost 250,000 points in that stupid mystery box without getting the crossbow or the knife...shit, when it's cycling thru weapons I dont even SEE them.

Oh yeah...despite staying down by the "t" of the table, as far away from the glitching door as possible and the bastards still rip the boards off. I got it to repair once the right way but that's it.

Stupid zombie trophies....ugh!

There is a full map here for the weapons in Five-the only thing is the Stakeout is on the bottom floor not the top.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops/79747-guide-obtaining-all-zombie-trophies-solo.html

When the thief comes you must keep using the teleporters to get around, seems to be random where you end up.

Mystery box is completely random where it cycles through the weapons. My advice is if it looks like the crossbow grab it. Just so you don't miss it if it shows.(I found it a hard weapon to recognize)

If the zombies rip the boards down you gotta restart the mission because they will continue to come through that door. Eventually you will get it where they wont spawn and come through there.

Good Luck and I hope I helped with the questions.

Edited by Kingpinn187

Oh I get it now!

The key to the whole thing is to wait for the thief...he will not die by bumping the table. This gives you all the time you'll need to hit the mystery box and upgrade. What I was doing was making crawlers and I was running out of time. I got the collector trophy and see me stab me heal me and currently working on more points to hit te box again and hit the pack a punch for the crossbow.

To clarify, it looks like from this guide that the second player can stay on the table and lie down prone while he is stuck with the crossbow...is this verified or will I need to move him off the table?

If the second player get knocked into last stand and I hit him with a crossbow bolt and it explodes and kills 6 will that still work? Just wondering just in case??