Your highest round in Zombies?

Archavia

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I've played zombies alot. But I'm always with some 2-guy parties and they only care to revive each other. Other times I am with new guys that constantly die. Plus the new maps are hard to survive in. For example, they don't have a good spot like the catwalk from Der Riese so that you can kill easily and survive for a lot of time. I have a buddy who is really good at zombies but we haven't played once yet, so I'm sure I'll do better with him.

Anyway, my highest round is only 9 :(

Kino der toten is 18 solo(balistic knife+bowie knife combo) and 25th round on "five". Gotta love skullcrusher and rp115 ociletor XD if that's how you spelt it. 4 people in kino is 23 and on five is 15 lol.
Ugh, I hate FIVE... It's so confusing, and you can't just loop around like in Kino der Toten. Also, I don't know where anything is, so that's probably a large factor to why I hate it... Oscillator by the way ;)

round 16 for me. how did you survive solo for that long? are there just as many zombies playing solo?

In Solo, there aren't as many zombies as there are with other players. Also, you can buy 3 'Revives', which revive you when you're downed and give you another chance, so essentially you have 4 lives. I could've gone much farther, but I was messing around at the start and lost all my revives by round 15.

I got to round 34 solo on Kino der Toten i could of gone farther but i wasn't getting any max ammo past round 31 i had a PaP ray gun and Zeus cannon past round 30 the PaP ray gun takes like 3 or 4 shots just to kill one zombie.

I got to round 22 with 3 people one of them suck he keep dieing in every round.

Solo on Five i got to round 12 couldn't find the Mystery box.

Got to round 12 with 4 people on Five they were dicks they would let me die because i wouldn't open every door for them.

I got to round 34 solo on Kino der Toten i could of gone farther but i wasn't getting any max ammo past round 31 i had a PaP ray gun and Zeus cannon past round 30 the PaP ray gun takes like 3 or 4 shots just to kill one zombie.

I got to round 22 with 3 people one of them suck he keep dieing in every round.

Solo on Five i got to round 12 couldn't find the Mystery box.

Got to round 12 with 4 people on Five they were dicks they would let me die because i wouldn't open every door for them.

34? Nice. Does it change up at all from Round 25 onwards? Like is another type of zombie introduced, or do the dogs mingle in with the standard zombies, or do they just progressively get stronger?

me and a buddy got to lv 19 and the strategy could have went on all night so we just called it quits and havent been able to run it back since. Still I think I have a pretty solid strat for Kino. When I get the chance to try it again I might even post it.