The collector very easy tip for some people.

Rleeson85

OK so if you went ahead and got the hardened/prestiege copies and you got the DLC add on for the W@W zombie maps, you can do this trophy in those maps also.

I can confirm this for I just did it on the 1st zombie map Nacht der untoten

there are only 2 guns in the 1st room, then on round 3 go through the help door and there are 2 guns in here also.

then maybe on round 6 make a crawler and go upstairs there are 5 guns up here. 1 of which is the frags and the other being the closet you have to open that has the Kar 98

well I hope this helped I thought it was easier then the new map cause we are all still getting used to trying to stay alive still let alone find everything with enough money LOL

sorry for those who cant use this method you must have the DLC pack to do this

If we have the DLC maps from W@W, can we redownload them to be on BO's? Or is it only for Hardened/Prestige Editions?

nah you need that DLC code that came with those editions. they are completely different now from W@W the are update graphics and you use the new guns and yea obviously that trophy was added.

I wish they had put new trophies in for all the new maps.

I am now gonna test the 2 trophies where you need to pack-a-punch the ballistic knife to revive someone and the cross bow trophy on der rise next. I don't even know how to use pack a punch on the new zombies yet

Can you get the Crossbow and Ballistic Knife in the updated Der Riese?

Doing their respective Pack-a-Punch trophies would be much easier there.

I personally do not know, but I'm going to say no because those maps are more towards the WW2 guns and not the newer guns that came with Black Ops.

I could be wrong, but I do believe I'm correct in that you cannot get the crossbow or the ballistic knife in any of the World at War maps.

Can you get the Crossbow and Ballistic Knife in the updated Der Riese?

Doing their respective Pack-a-Punch trophies would be much easier there.

Yes you can. I can confirm you can get the Pack-a-Punch trophies from there also. Just got them myself :)

so for those who dont have the hardened or prestige edition, how can we get those maps?

Will they be released on the store someday?

Most likely, ye as said above you can get the crossbow and ballistic knife trophys on the cod5 maps, the mystery box only holds black ops weaponry

Edited by AaronNick

SirShavesAlot

If you're still having trouble finding the five upstairs then face the cabinet where you get the sniper rifle and look to the wall on your right. There's some rubble on the floor and on top of it on the wall is the trench shotgun, its hard to make the outline of the gun out but its there.

Edited by Occident

This was a genius method!! Thanks heaps. Really glad i got the hardened edition now.

Took a few goes (I a bit crap at zombies comparably) but managed to tick it off after finishing level 6. Picked a 2x and then a nuke pickup and boom! had all the points i needed. Ran around quickly and grabbed the last few guns and then promptly died midway through level 7. But got the trophy and that's the main thing i guess. lol

Really don't think I'm going to be able to pick up the other 3 Zombie trophies, they just require too much zombies skill and you need to be able to play with more than a couple of people, which i don't seem to be able to do. We'll see...

But thanks anyway, GREAT post.

EDIT: Got those trophies after all! :)

Edited by Skinfeld

OK so if you went ahead and got the hardened/prestiege copies and you got the DLC add on for the W@W zombie maps, you can do this trophy in those maps also.

I can confirm this for I just did it on the 1st zombie map Nacht der untoten

there are only 2 guns in the 1st room, then on round 3 go through the help door and there are 2 guns in here also.

then maybe on round 6 make a crawler and go upstairs there are 5 guns up here. 1 of which is the frags and the other being the closet you have to open that has the Kar 98

well I hope this helped I thought it was easier then the new map cause we are all still getting used to trying to stay alive still let alone find everything with enough money LOL

sorry for those who cant use this method you must have the DLC pack to do this

DUDE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! My wife was sick of watching me try to get this trophy cause I been getting pretty pissed off trying to get it and i just got it on 3rd try by following wut you said about where the weapons are. If anyone is having problems with collector trophy then get it on this map, it really is as easy as he says it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX AGAIN!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Yes you can. I can confirm you can get the Pack-a-Punch trophies from there also. Just got them myself :)

I got the DLC for this. Still need the lamb and see me zombie trophies. Anybody else need these too add me and I'll help. The table glitch isn't working for me in solo splitscreen despite being offline and deleting the patch. I hate zombie trophies.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...