XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 14 1.39%
2 3 0.30%
3 24 2.39%
4 70 6.97%
5 108 10.75%
6 149 14.83%
7 290 28.86%
8 213 21.19%
9 72 7.16%
10 - Very Hard 62 6.17%
Voters: 1005. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #501
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Gave this a 7. The majority of the trophies were easy enough just by playing the game. Veteran mode sure had it's tough moments here and there but nothing too terrible once you learned the best way to pass a certain place. Zombies were another tough thing since I had no previous experiences with this mode. Good thing I had two good buddies who knew the best way to get Sacrificial Lamb and See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #502
JarboeKamon

Send a message via AIM to JarboeKamon Send a message via MSN to JarboeKamon Send a message via Yahoo to JarboeKamon

I gave this a 2. I got this plat in 3 days. Anyone that has a pulse and has played a first person shooter before this game could manage veteran. The zombie mode isnt hard and I havn't even played zombies before this game. There are enough people out there that you could get carried through the zombie parts.

Click below spoiler for gamercard information!
JarboeKamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #503
C-IRVINE-94

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

I gave this a 6, I've got the platinums for BO, MW2 and WAW. I thought this was the easiest, for me the veteran mode was easier than the other 2 games
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #504
Ryukori

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

I just got the platinum trophy about 15 minutes ago. I rated it 9/10 because the campaign on Veteran difficulty was a pain, and some of the zombie trophies were also tough. In the end, I finally achieved the platinum trophy. In my opinion, this game was definitely harder to obtain the platinum trophy in, than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Trophy Cards
Ryukori is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:55 AM   #505
Shika

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
I just got the platinum trophy about 15 minutes ago. I rated it 9/10 because the campaign on Veteran difficulty was a pain, and some of the zombie trophies were also tough. In the end, I finally achieved the platinum trophy. In my opinion, this game was definitely harder to obtain the platinum trophy in, than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
This is no where near a 9 lol, Veteran was very easy compared to WAW, which is a 9. MW2 was rated high due to spec ops

If a man smiles all the time, he’s probably selling something that doesn’t work.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #506
TacticalDetonator

most trophies r easy but vet on campaign, wow insane
TacticalDetonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #507
TacticalDetonator

im in the 20.49% that voted 8, go me
TacticalDetonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:16 AM   #508
NashtyDobie

6/10 for me. The hardest part is playing through the boring campaign on Veteran but shouldn't take more than 8 hours, and thats being generous. If you're a veteran FPS player, this should be easy.
NashtyDobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:50 AM   #509
CaliGamer

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

5/10. Veteran mode wasn't really that bad on this game and the zombie trophies which i love zombies weren't hard either.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #510
Yorinator

Black Ops is the easiest Platinum of the Franchise, and for the guy who asked about the MW2 veteran : it IS harder, think about Favela xD
Gave it a 7, just because I can't get passed Lord F****n Nelson trophy =O