Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,028 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.78

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to vote until I have the platinum but I just completed the game on Veteran & it was not that bad. I expect this game will end up around 7/10

I too just beat the game on Veteran, its definitely not as hard as Waw! Not far off though, it had me in fits of rage at times! The game gets easier as it goes on i found. Now for the clean up! :)

I am not going to vote until I have the platinum but I just completed the game on Veteran & it was not that bad. I expect this game will end up around 7/10

I to beat the game on veteran, I reckon the zombies are a little tuff tho but I only played solo so far. 8/10 for me

im sure you don't need to complete in veteran mode.. it said veteran or hardened.. it should be easier.

Yes but there are many silver trophies which needs to be done in Veteran so u can beat Veteran anyway.

Btw: I started my first playthrough on Veteran and its definetly not ranked a 9 because of it imo.

Edited by DPatriot

How are all of you not voting 10? This game is bugged and makes it hard to get the platinum trophy, and seeing how the game was already shipped I doubt they'll fix stuff that needs to be fixed. Some things like AI scripting that likes to do half of it's scripted actions and the game it's self that doesn't like to recognize what a player does and doesn't do. Forgot to mention if you do want proof about them not going back to fix stuff there's that clipping issue on S.O.G. where Woods clips through the jeeps seat. That could have been fixed easily but they didn't, they had 2 months before release to fix that but decided not to.

Edited by Otacon815
forgot to show proof about lazy devs

Easier than the MW2?

MW2 veteran was an absolute joke and an insult to all gamers, im pretty crap at these games, especially online. BUT

modern warfare i still have NOT completed on veteran i can not for the life of me get to the copter with price in chernoyble without getting killed.

WaW i got up to downfall but then had to buy a new ps3 due to mine dying and i didnt save to a separate source so have had to start again on Vet.

modern warfare 2 ahahahaha pathetic completed it in 4 hours on normal and then 6 hours on vet and the only time i really struggled was in the caves towards the end.

Black ops seems to have it near enough right for me, it feels like the controls are more fine tuned like mw2 but it has the difficulty of WaW, tho ive screamed a few times after being killed instantly entering a new area lol.

why are the AI on ur team always blind and suffer from parkinsons yet the enemy AI are crack marksmen on veteran??? it really annoys the shit out of me i feel on all cod games ur always a 1 man army

Gave it a 7. Veteran wasn't nearly as frustrating as WaW. Only remember two bad parts in the campaign. One in Khe Sahn with the barrels and bad objective markers, the other in a hallway at the end of the Soviet launch facility that I had trouble getting down. Grenade spam was really toned down from WaW. Just finishing up the little bronze's here and there now.