Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

SirkSirk

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

This is the original boosting thread for zombies on Black Ops. Please visit this thread created by FunkyWeed here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops/98803-zombies-boosting-thread.html if you're new and don't even know what zombies is, as everyone should have played zombies a couple of times before trying to boost these trophies. Use FunkyWeeds boosting thread if you've never played before looking for a partner under the age of 10 and/or looking for a partner who has also never played before.

All trophies posted the way I received them.

And a little hint here. The $ power up make the mystery box appear in every part of the map AND it only cost $10. So if you get the power up, open the box, simple.

Hands off the Merchandise - I did this one as well on my own, first try as well as^. Just follow the video on the link above under the description. It's not that difficult to get with other people, but they may accidentally pick up the drop you're supposed to pick up(though you may not have to pick that up for the trophy, not 100% sure about that). Either way, Iv'e only killed him once or twice with other people, powerpyx's strategy is foolproof, give it a shot!

The Collector - I received this from using powerpyx's video. I did it on my first try even though Iv'e tried numerous times with other people, doing it on my own proved to be easier. The video is on this link.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops/77844-call-duty-black-ops-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Sacrificial Lamb

And

See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me

I did both of these in one round with one other user who will not be named(nobody wants to get spammed DO ZOMBIES WITH ME!). Doing it with only one other person increased the amount of money we received early and lowered the difficulty curve as we could get the trophy much more earlier. What we did was create the route to the teleporter, start in the theater with the doors behind us, if things got semi out of hand we'd slowly move back and make the obvious circle around the place. Once the rounds got harder, we jumped into the teleporter at the beginning of the round, and hucked grenades through the window at the crowd of zombies standing outside in their huddle. Once it teleported us out, obvious circle. For dogs we both sat in a corner which I personally don't like to do because I think about myself, but it's a good strategy for keeping EACHOTHER alive. Also buy juggernog as early as possible. Thats the bases of it.

I'm done boosting, I have some people that need help with a couple of the trophies and plan to help them if they want it bad enough, but I'm not taking anymore invitations unless it isn't for trophies. Most of my gaming will probably be towards multiplayer from now on. 55 pages... You guys should be able to find a group of people.

Date Night

I got a longshot headshot with a ballistic knife. So in turn, invited my friend into a party and showed him, the trophy pops up immediatly after starting the film. You have to first save a multiplayer match to your share files, then invite a friend, load up one of your videos then "start film".

Please do not add me as I cannot help every individual on the forum achieve these trophies, help each other.

Edited by BreadSkin

Hey, I'm picking up this game at midnight so if anyone wants to add me ahead of time to do any co-op trophies on zombies or whatever else they put in the game, add me!

ad me ill be on at midnight as well all thought ill be playing mp all night im down to pplay zombies at some point too

dont send me a request but i had a question for you guys:

i saw a few yutube videos and some people mentioned that boosting might get you banned. since actual online games can be recorded and reported.

so my question is: if i post here and activision/infinity ward/treyarch finds out will i get banned???

dont send me a request but i had a question for you guys:

i saw a few yutube videos and some people mentioned that boosting might get you banned. since actual online games can be recorded and reported.

so my question is: if i post here and activision/infinity ward/treyarch finds out will i get banned???

Let me ask you this, Can you play Online Co-op together on Zombie mode? then what's the problem, if that is considered boosting (which isn't) then why would should you get banned?

I think the IGN strategy guide says you can get Wager Match trophy in Player Match (unranked). SO I don't see how treyarch can ban you in unranked matches they mainly look for hackerz that boosted to get some stupid award or pin that gives you alot of xp or better guns.