Clan Application Thread

acidES22

This is the Clan Application Thread, in here you will be able to find clans, teams, and players to enjoy the great upcoming game of call of duty blackops.

When posting in this thread remember to:

-if you are a clan leader looking for members, post your requirements and ask members to pm if interested

-if you are a 'free agent'' (not part of a clan/team) looking for a clan or team, post generic information about your skill and what type of clan your looking for.

-if you just want to fill up your party on a Sunday afternoon just put your psn a few notes about your play style and say add me if you want to play sometime.

this thread will reduce the clutter of ppl looking for friends to play COD: BO with! have fun and get some good clans going! :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to join you have to beat me 1/3 games all 1 v 1 or 1 v 2 which ever one you feel is better for your chances. But remember by having one more player i can kill more people. I already have emblems if you want to have the same emblem as my clan. i will post a tut on how to make them and send it to your email if you want to join but the tut will be out a couple of days after black ops

Hey, hmm i have had all the COD game 4-6, i can only give stats from MW2 can't remember others i had 1.1something KD ration on MW2 i could quick and no scope.

i want to join an active team that plays together often and competes with other clans, it would be nice if they had a similar or better abilities than me.

dunno what else to put .... my psn is wallie123 add me, umm ... gonna get black ops the day it comes out so hope the clan is up ASAP

I'm known as a free agent I suppose, I will not try out for your clan, I will join your clan but if you want me to try out go find some other pansy to look for.

MW2 stats - 62,000 kills 2.23 kill death (Hasn't gone up, hasn't gone down.)

World At War Stats - Cant remember but I know its somewhere over 40,000 kills 1.87 kdr i believe.

Cod 4 - Not a clue about anything haven't played it in years remember it being somewhere around 2.00 and probably around 20,000 kills if that.

Like I said I will join your clan to play around or actually play idc, but i wont try out for your piece of sh!t clan because you think your that good. (there are alot of cod players who think their gods or something) .

Jin--

I'm known as a free agent I suppose, I will not try out for your clan, I will join your clan but if you want me to try out go find some other pansy to look for.

World At War Stats - Cant remember but I know its somewhere over 40,000 kills 1.87 kdr i believe.

Cod 4 - Not a clue about anything haven't played it in years remember it being somewhere around 2.00 and probably around 20,000 kills if that.

Like I said I will join your clan to play around or actually play idc, but i wont try out for your piece of sh!t clan because you think your that good. (there are alot of cod players who think their gods or something) .

Jin--

haha ok we can play some time when black ops come out since i havent played mw2 , w@W , or mw in like a month i have been playing medal of honor and fifa 11 , i would tell you to add me but my psn i hella confusing so whats ur and ill add u later

Jin--

yeah if yo ucould help me make my clan thatd be awsome, i havent played in a while though so im not too good... PSN voxzakto

If any of you are wanting to join a Black Ops clan, contact Britspirit (PSN).

He's a Russian friend of mine who has been wanting to build his clan that has been going since CoD4. (The Alps Clan)

Any experience, any game style, any people allowed. Private matches are made all the time and several events. It's not the biggest clan right now but he's wanting to expand it. They'll have the game as soon as it comes out so if you're looking to play with someone, look no further.

If anyone is interested in joining a clan. You can join this one.

Clan Name: Alpha M*therf*ckers

Clan Tag: AMF

Head Ponchos: SteadyBren / Parker

Members: 60+

Console(s): PS3-only

Mic: Not Needed. But Appreciated

We also do Machinima :)

Are the site is a completing working site with forum.

Many people from PS3T have joined this clan.

Edited by Jin_man

haha ok we can play some time when black ops come out since i havent played mw2 , w@W , or mw in like a month i have been playing medal of honor and fifa 11 , i would tell you to add me but my psn i hella confusing so whats ur and ill add u later

It's Jin-- just like it says.

Can I just ask, does Black Ops have a proper clan system?

(IE, not just a silly little tag that anyone can copy)

Don't they have a system where you can create a unique clan tag emblem?

Also, my friends and I are FFFC - F*cking Friendly Fire Club. We will play with anyone that wants to join us.

Edit: I heard they are implementing some regional filters that may make it difficult to play with anyone except those living in a tighter proximity to you. Also, you are supposed to be able to engrave your weapons with your unique clan tag this time around.

Edited by KryptoniteDragon

If anybody wants a member I'll join but the first few days I'm going to play campaign.

you can join mine its NJ-4 , heres a pic of the clan pic , im the leader and i play most of the time pm me or post on here and ill add you with your psn id

just no noobs are allowed , its kool if u noobtube some of the time but not all the time

Hello there!

Clanname: PS3 ACES

for the game : Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Requirement to play matches in console gaming EU is to have a headset.

My PSN: acechopper

Site: acechopper

Feel free to contact me on the website http://www.ps3aces.com

Edited by acechopper
add more information

I'm known as a free agent. I will not try out for your clan, I will join your clan but if you want me to try out, find someone else to play on your ego.

MW2 stats - 28,000 kills 1.83 k/d

MW - 1.95 and around 16,000 k/d

Like I said I will join your clan to play but I won't waste my time on a tryout.

Have a headset of course.

Our clan have 20+ members. Its [<o>] or [eyes of death]. We are creating alternative accounts just to play black ops online. And just because we love ROCK/HEAVY METAL/HARD ROCK our accounts must have this name:

ROCK_NameOfABand Exemples:

ROCK_PinkFloyd

ROCK_Pantera

ROCK_RiseAgainst

And so on...

If you wanna join us i will introduce you to the clan members. We accept any n00b or any pro or whatever u are :D Just remember u can use grenade launchers a lot but if we are on the other team please dont use it because its a clan rule.

Add: ROCK_Megadeth or MongeMENGAO

EDIT: Sorry as im grounded add one of these guys and tell them u wanna join the [<o>] and that i sent u to there:

ROCK_PinkFloyd

ROCK_Blink182

ROCK_DireStraits

SITE: rockcla.webs.com

Edited by MongeMENGAO