Glitch question

Damo309

Hi all. I've had this game a couple of years and was going to give it another go to get the zombie trophies (stab me etc). I'll be honest. I'm crap at this game but my question is are the table glitch etc all patched or is it possible to still do them? Going to try solo co-op 2 controllers method as one of these trophies is impossible to boost cos being as bad as I am at this part of the game, I never get anywhere enough points to even buy the ballistic knive let alone power punch it so boosting with good players is useless cos I need so many points so can't be carried. Thanks guys for any answers you might have

All the trophy exploits were patched out years ago, you can try playing unpatched by deleting the update then disabling your PS3's Internet Connection but you run the risk of encountering other, more serious problems if you. If you have the digital version then you can't delete the update as it comes pre-patched.

Ultimately it's up to you how you want to do it.

Thanks for the update. I've a disc version and what you've suggested is what most posts on the net say. Just that most are dated 2010 so wasn't sure. Wasn't interested in trophys when I bought the game so just cleaning up plats.

What problems might happen if I delete patches? Would it corrupt my game save?