Do people still play the World at War zombie maps?

predxeno

I'm thinking about diving into the whole CoD Zombies thing, but if I do then I'll be playing the maps in order. I heard that the World at War zombie maps are included in the Rezurrection Map Pack, do people still play these maps? If yes, then I'll get the map pack and play the maps in order, if not then I'll have to think about it more.

Thanks, and I assume the maps are EXACTLY the same as their counterparts in Workd at War? Just want to be sure. :)

I think that they're basically the same. :p The only ones I actually played through on W@W were the first two, but when I tried them on Black Ops they seemed basically the same. I don't remember if they kept the weapons from W@W or if it was Black Ops weapons though. :think:

I think that they're basically the same. :p The only ones I actually played through on W@W were the first two, but when I tried them on Black Ops they seemed basically the same. I don't remember if they kept the weapons from W@W or if it was Black Ops weapons though. :think:

They use the weapons from Black Ops 1. ;)